Sentiments for a SATURDAY

16 Mar 2019 11:41 #1 by homeagain
Dropped into Pinecam,haven't used the site in forever.....was stunned to discover Coloradosunshine ''moved on''....which got me remembering ASPENVALLEY (AV).....it was a poigant point....and I was wondering if anyone here remembers HER journey thru cancer via
zenof gradualness site.? (also was stunned when MELLOW YELLOW moved on too)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Mar 2019 12:11 #2 by Blazer Bob
Yes, as well as buyers agent and Mary.
IMO It is a major drawback to growing old. Too many ghosts.

16 Mar 2019 12:29 #3 by ScienceChic
I remember them all, and Grady. And our Lower North Fork Fire neighbor’s. I went to Harmonie Stone’s (owned an acupuncture business in Pine Junction) and Dan Imming’s (Elk Creek Firefighter) funerals and I bawled at both.

Losing our friends and neighbors hurts. Even those we may never meet in person but get to know online through our conversations and shared experiences in our community.

My heart goes out to PrintSmith, ColoradoSunshine’s husband, and all who loved her. She sounded like a truly special woman (there’s a tribute to her in the Bear Creek High School Facebook Page if you wish to read more about her).

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

16 Mar 2019 13:37 #4 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Sentiments for a SATURDAY
A small space in time to speak their names and remember...…please post more if you care to.

RYFLY....the young weatherguy who was wonderful on keeping us up to date on mtn stuff
BAILEYHERMIT.....
LOBAY....(Mary)
TAXIGUY
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

18 Mar 2019 11:21 #5 by ScienceChic
If anyone wishes, there will be an informal viewing this Wednesday, March 20th for Cyndy at Horan & McConaty, 3101 S Wadsworth Blvd from 4-7pm.

www.pinecam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&...4f1a90369c2&start=36

Death Notices for March 18, 2019

Cyndy Adams-Smith, 59, Bailey, Colorado, died Wednesday at home. Services in Colorado are pending. A celebration of life will be from noon to 3 p.m. Saturday at First Christian Church, Janesville, WI.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

01 Apr 2019 10:13 #6 by Mountain-News-Events
Cynthia "Cyndy" Adams

A Rosary and Mass of Christian Burial will be held on April 11, 2019 at St. Joan of Arc Catholic Church, 12735 W. 58th Ave, Arvada, CO. The Rosary will begin at 11 a.m., followed immediately by the Mass at 11:30 a.m. Visitation will also be available one hour before rosary at the church. As Cyndy was a lifelong champion of all creatures, 4-legged and feathered, her family requests that, in lieu of flowers, donations be made in her name to local animal shelters or the Cat Care Society in Lakewood, CO.

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds