285 Weather and Traffic Cams Jefferson to South Park

01 Feb 2016 10:30 #1 by mpro

285 Corridor Jefferson to South Park
Weather & Traffic WebCams

Jefferson traffic webcams | Como traffic webcams | Fairplay traffic webcams | Alma traffic webcams | Hartsel traffic webcams | traffic webcams | CDOT Variable Message Traffic Signs

285 - Denver to Grant I-70, 73, 74 - Golden to Evergreen I-70 - Evergreen to Eisenhower Tunnel

Traffic Web Cameras update every 5 min. (CDOT every 15 min) Hold the Shift Key and Refresh your browser to see updates. My Mountain Town does not archive or retain any of the images from these cameras. Permission required to add these to any other website (contact CDOT for licensing of theirs). For help locating where an incident is on our area highways, check our highway mile marker lists.

Jefferson CDOT Weather And Traffic Cameras

0.7 mi N of CR-34, Jefferson @ MM199 (SB)
CDOT

0.7 mi N of CR-34, Jefferson @ MM199 (NB)
CDOT

0.7 mi N of CR-34, Jefferson @ MM199 (Roadway)
CDOT

CR15 Como (Looking SB) CDOT Weather And Traffic Cameras

CR15 Como @ MM192 (Looking SB)
CDOT

CR15 Como (Looking NB) CDOT Weather And Traffic Cameras

CR15 Como @ MM192 (Looking NB)
CDOT

CO-9 Fairplay (SB) CDOT CDOT Weather And Traffic Cameras

CO-9 Fairplay @ MM183 (Looking SB)
CDOT

CO-9 Fairplay (NB) CDOT CDOT Weather And Traffic Cameras

CO-9 Fairplay @ MM183 (Looking NB)
CDOT

N of Alma (CO-9) Looking NB) CDOT Weather And Traffic Cameras

N of Alma (CO-9) Looking NB)
CDOT

N of Alma (CO-9) Looking SB) CDOT Weather And Traffic Cameras

N of Alma (CO-9) Looking SB)
CDOT

3.5 mi N of Hoosier Pass (LV) SB CDOT Weather And Traffic Cameras

3.5 mi N of Hoosier Pass (LV) SB
CDOT

3.5 mi N of Hoosier Pass (LV) NB CDOT Weather And Traffic Cameras

3.5 mi N of Hoosier Pass (LV) NB
CDOT

3.5 mi N of Hoosier Pass (LV) CDOT Weather And Traffic Cameras

3.5 mi N of Hoosier Pass (Roadway)
CDOT

CO 9 at Spruce Creek (LV) SB CDOT Weather And Traffic Cameras

CO 9 at Spruce Creek (LV) SB
CDOT

CO 9 at Spruce Creek (LV) NB CDOT Weather And Traffic Cameras

CO 9 at Spruce Creek (LV) NB
CDOT

CO 9 at Spruce Creek (LV) CDOT Weather And Traffic Cameras

CO 9 at Spruce Creek (Roadway)
CDOT

Antero Junction (North) CDOT Weather And Traffic Cameras

Antero Junction (North)
CDOT

Antero Junction (East) CDOT Weather And Traffic Cameras

Antero Junction (East)
CDOT

Antero Junction (South) CDOT Weather And Traffic Cameras

Antero Junction (South)
CDOT

Antero Junction (Road Surface) CDOT Weather And Traffic Cameras

Antero Junction (Road Surface)
CDOT

US-24 1.0mi W of Hartsel (Looking NB on CO 9) CDOT Weather And Traffic Cameras

US-24 1.0mi W of Hartsel (Looking NB on CO 9)
CDOT

US-24 1.0mi W of Hartsel (Looking EB) CDOT Weather And Traffic Cameras

US-24 1.0mi W of Hartsel (Looking EB)
CDOT

US-24 1.0mi W of Hartsel (Looking WB) CDOT Weather And Traffic Cameras

US-24 1.0mi W of Hartsel (Looking WB)
CDOT

CO-24 Hartsel East CDOT CDOT Weather And Traffic Cameras

CO-24 Hartsel East
CDOT

CO-24 Hartsel West CDOT Weather And Traffic Cameras

CO-24 Hartsel West
CDOT

CO-24 Hartsel South CDOT Weather And Traffic Cameras

CO-24 Hartsel South
CDOT

CO-24 Wilkerson Pass (Looking East) CDOT Weather And Traffic Cameras

CO-24 Wilkerson Pass (Looking East)
CDOT

CO-24 Wilkerson Pass (Looking West) CDOT Weather And Traffic Cameras

CO-24 Wilkerson Pass (Looking West)
CDOT

CO-24 Wilkerson Pass (Roadway) CDOT Weather And Traffic Cameras

CO-24 Wilkerson Pass (Roadway
CDOT

Park County CDOT Weather And Traffic Cameras

Fairplay MM 183
CDOT

Park County CDOT Weather And Traffic Cameras

CO-9: 1.8 mile North of 5th Street Alma
CDOT

Welcome to the My Mountain Town Highway 285 Jefferson to South Park Webcam Page! Not long after this site started, we realized there was a tremendous need for weather & traffic cams that covered Hwy 285 as CDOT had very few at the time and travelers couldn’t see the road conditions or backups due to accidents/closures or heavy volume. What you will find on our webcam pages are our exclusive cameras as well as CDOTs; on this page are cameras that you’ll find on Hwy 285, CR15 in Como, CO-9 in Alma, and US-24 near Hartsel.

285 - Denver to Grant   |   285 - Jefferson to South Park   |  I-70, 73, 74 - Golden to Evergreen  |  I-70 - Evergreen to Eisenhower Tunnel

Here on My Mountain Town you will also find Expert Local Weather tailored to each of our mountain towns from our certified Chief Meteorologist Steve Hamilton, traffic, and breaking emergency news about accidents, highway closures, fires, power outages, and floods along with helpful emergency links on our Emergency Info page.

If you are looking for something to do, or would like to know what’s happening around here, check our Events Calendar for all the events in the Foothills!

Check out our Dining Guide for great local restaurants.

Our webcams are all sponsored and/or hosted by local businesses and individuals and couldn’t happen without them! You’ll see their ads along the sides on all of our webcam pages, please be sure to thank them when you patronize them for making these beautiful and helpful Rocky Mountain views happen!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Apr 2019 11:46 #2 by Timjones1988
Where are the pictures of the crash that occurred at 285 and Rowland Valley Rd yesterday? I want some info.

01 Apr 2019 13:46 #3 by ScienceChic
Good afternoon TimJones1988,

Our coverage of that accident is in our Scanner & Emergency Info Forum at this link; however, we did not share the photos that Platte Canyon Fire Protection District posted to their Facebook Page of the accident itself after they'd finished responding. We do not have any cameras, nor does CDOT, in that stretch, so we had nothing to share during the incident other than what we heard on the scanner. I'm not sure if there's anything else we can let you know, but if you have questions, please feel free to email or call me. This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or 720-608-0285.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

02 Apr 2019 06:29 #4 by Mountain-News-Events
Brit Withey, Denver Film Society artistic director, dead after car crash
The 50-year-old helped grow the Denver Film Festival into a nationally respected event
By JOHN WENZEL | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. | The Denver Post
PUBLISHED: April 1, 2019

Michael “Brit” Withey, the artistic director of the Denver Film Society, died Sunday after his car veered off U.S. 285 and crashed outside Bailey in Park County, according to the Colorado State Patrol.

The 50-year-old was well known in local and national film circles after working for 23 years at the nonprofit Denver Film Society, which programs and produces the annual Denver Film Festival and popular series such as Film on the Rocks.

Withey was traveling alone in his 2016 Acura sedan on northbound 285 at 2:15 p.m., when his car crossed the southbound lane and collided with a tree. It continued on before hitting a second tree and coming to a stop, said Colorado State Patrol spokesman Josh Lewis.

Withey was declared dead at the scene, despite having worn a seat belt, according to the incident report.

more at www.denverpost.com/2019/04/01/brit-withe...-dead-car-crash-285/

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds