Announcement: Major Site Upgrade to Commence, My Mountain Town Forums Locking

10 Apr 2019 16:03 #1 by MyMountainTown
Good afternoon members and guests!

It's that time again to perform our yearly website updates. This one also necessitates a move to our new webmasters' server so it will require that we close the Forums to new posts so as to not lose any content in the move. We will be locking logins shortly to all but admin accounts and expect it will take several days to upgrade our software and propagate to the new server (tentative re-open date is Sunday April 14th). Everything on the site will still be accessible - our Forums, Community Calendar, Webcams, Weather, and Blog; however, you won't be able to log in and there won't be much added to the Forums except emergency information.

We will be actively using our Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/MyMountainTown/ and Twitter account: twitter.com/MyMountainTown to share information, and you are welcome to post to our Facebook Page anytime!

If you have any questions, please email us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. anytime or call 720-608-0285 between 8am-7pm. Thank you SO much for being with us - we appreciate your patience and understanding, and will work as quickly as possible to get the site back up and running normally for you.

With gratitude,
Your My Mountain Town Staff and Volunteers

Proudly serving mountain Jeffco, Clear Creek & Park County!
You can also find & connect with us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn

720-608-0285

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Apr 2019 08:17 #2 by homeagain
appears to be humming along......how is it from the tek perspective?:)

16 Apr 2019 11:03 #3 by FredHayek
Anyone else have the problem on tablets where you can't read the first third of the tpost you are writing on. Been a problem for me for a long time. And now after the change I still have this problem plus the profile of the poster covers half of their message. The right side. Posting from a Galaxy tablet. Don't have this issue on a desktop.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

16 Apr 2019 19:43 #4 by MyMountainTown
The formatting on mobile devices once you open a topic seems to be justified too far left vertically. I’ve let the web developer know about it, but haven’t had anyone mention they can’t see the top of their dialog box while typing a post. Are you scrolling within the box (not outside of it to move the page) and it doesn’t display or does it cut the screen off somehow?

Proudly serving mountain Jeffco, Clear Creek & Park County!
You can also find & connect with us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn

720-608-0285

17 Apr 2019 09:20 #5 by FredHayek
I will try your fixes today. Thanks.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds