Internet Service-ANewWayToNet.com

01 Jun 2019 14:20 #1 by acclem
Hi all,
Anybody heard anything about this internet service provider? ANewWayToNet.com. It sounds great if they are legit, albeit expensive. Anybody tried it or heard of them? Looks like this is cell based and we get good cell service at our house so it looks like it might be a better option than molasses CenturyLink. Having real internet for the first time in 5 years sounds too good to be true. All I can find is a website and a Facebook page. Any feedback would be much appreciated!
-Ann

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Jun 2019 14:55 #2 by ScienceChic
I don't know of anyone using them, but they do *seem* legit. It's hard to confirm, nothing is popping up in searches for reviews for them online. You might want to try calling Park County Commissioner Mike Brazell, he's been spearheading the effort to bring broadband to Park County and he should know just about everyone involved in providing internet (whether Park County or Jeffco). His number is 303-884-1655, email is here on this form. Good luck!

Here's the Facebook Page in case anyone else is interested in checking them out: www.facebook.com/anewwaytonet/

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
The following user(s) said Thank You: acclem

01 Jun 2019 20:07 #3 by acclem
Great tip. I will do that. Thanks so much.

29 Jul 2020 11:38 #4 by angknight17
I originally looked into service for my house. It did not work no matter where I put the modem and was WAAYYYYYY slower than Century Link. So instead of sending it back I decided to try it at my Conifer office. Chad was super engaged and responsive when trying to GET my business, but once he had it then the customer service went to nothing. Would not reply to emails, calls or messenger messages.

He backcharged me for the first month to the day he sent the modem to me (so paying for days that it sat in the mail) and I asked for 1/2 month credit for that month. No response.

Today I came to my office to find my internet not working and the only offer was "I will put a ticket in with T-Mobile" and no sympathy or apologies for the service issues and then told me to call him back in two hours for an update. I told him that was not an acceptable remedy as my understanding from the sales pitch as this should not happen because he has multiple carriers providing the service, so was that a sales pitch lie? I wont know at this point, because told me I was rude and he does not need customers like me and then hung up on me and declined the calls when I called back twice. I left a voice message with my expectations for a remedy and then sent a message via messenger, in which he informed me he canceled my service and then blocked me. So now I have had service for 2 months and have a $200+ modem, and service that I paid for in advance for this month that I now do not have. So now I get to pay on the other end for service that I am not receiving.

I offered a compromise of crediting me for July and refunding me for the modem, which I will gladly send back to him at my cost and I would have gone quietly away considering this settled amicably. But he didn't want to discuss any solutions. He just chose his preferred method of terminating my service. To be fair, I was VERY happy with the internet speeds and service and ONLY have a problem with his customer service skills. He chose to block and ignore me, so now I will be leaving reviews and will be disputing the charges with my credit card.

Seriously poor customer service. Like worse than Century Link!

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds