Please Vote Now Through Dec 15 to Help Glen Isle Resort Stay Ranked #1!

16 Nov 2019 21:10 #1 by ScienceChic
Glen Isle Resort in Bailey is once again in the running for Nominee for best Hipcamp in Colorado and they'd love your support! Please go to this link and vote once every 24 hours now until December 15th - they're currently in 1st place, let's keep them there!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Nov 2019 08:36 #2 by ScienceChic

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

07 Dec 2019 13:09 #3 by ScienceChic
:bump:
Bump bump bumpity bump bump! :P :canewink:

On a related note, Greg Vincent is back home recovering well! Yay!

From Glen-Isle Resort:

We hope your Thanksgiving holiday was filled with much love!
On November 22nd, we had a scary and unexpected medical emergency that put Greg in the hospital for a week. The good news is that he is on his way to a full recovery! ???

A big shout-out to the Platte Canyon Emergency Team for coming to the rescue and getting Greg to exactly where he needed to be in the middle of a snow storm.

We are so grateful to our incredible Glen-Isle team! They welcomed guests, cleaned cabins and kept everything running smoothly in our absence. We are so blessed to have this awesome group of individuals, who love and take wonderful care of us and Glen-Isle. Lastly, the love and outreach of the community of Bailey is unlike anything I’ve ever experienced or seen. Thank you for holding us up in prayer and support throughout this time. I would attempt to name everyone, but I’m horrified that I might miss someone, but you know who you are! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts-your love and kindness has defined Thanksgiving 2019 for our family!

13 Dec 2019 14:30 - 13 Dec 2019 14:31 #4 by ScienceChic
Only two more days left for votes after today - please click the link to help them out each day!

:TYspin:

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds