Travis Orcutt - Missing At-Risk Person from Fairplay/Alma

21 Nov 2019 17:27 #1 by MountainTownAlerts

Carly Orcutt 22 hrs

PLEASE SHARE.
This is my father Travis Orcutt, he is 6'2", between 175-185 lbs, gray hair and a tribal tattoo on the back of his arm, both ears pierced. Drives an '04 ford ranger, dark grey, lifted, windows tinted, and large rims. LAST SEEN AROUND FAIRPLAY, COLORADO

He went missing yesterday afternoon after leaving a note that indicated that he was going to commit suicide. If you have any information regarding where he could be or you see his vehicle please contact myself, Mandy Orcutt (719-362-6704), Alis Orcutt (719-726-1158), or Alex Orcutt, or Alma Chief Behrman at 719-838-0165. He is coordinating law enforcement efforts

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Nov 2019 17:33 #2 by MountainTownAlerts
Missing Alma man considered to be 'at-risk', police asking for help finding him
By: News5 Staff, November 21, 2019

ALMA — Authorities in Park County are asking for help locating 45-year-old Travis Orcutt who is considered to be at risk.

He was last seen near Fairplay Colorado driving a gray 2004 Ford Ranger pickup with a lift kit.

03 Jan 2020 16:09 #3 by Mountain-News-Events
Our sincerest condolences to his loved ones for their loss.

Press Release
Coroner's Office, Park County, Colorado
January 3, 2020

The Park County Coroners Office along with Park County Sheriffs Office and Park County Search and Rescue recovered the body of Travis Orcutt 45 years old of Fairplay, CO this morning. Mr. Orcutt has been positively identified using fingerprints. Mr. Orcutt was found in his vehicle near Weston Pass in the national forest by a couple out snowshoeing. This case remains under investigation and we ask the family's privacy be respected at this difficult time.

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.260 seconds