Cast your vote for The Flume's 2020 People's Choice Awards

11 Jan 2020 20:37 #1 by Mountain-News-Events
Cast your vote for PEOPLE’S CHOICE
The following is a just-for-fun questionnaire for you to register your opinions.
The votes will be counted using a very non-scientific method and the results will be published in a future edition of The Flume.

Deadline to return your nominations to The Flume is February 7, 2020.

THE RULES:
Only ONE ballot is permitted per person. No duplicates!
Votes may only include businesses and folks in Park County and Conifer.

Two Areas: East of Kenosha Pass and West of Kenosha Pass
East is Conifer, Pine, Bailey, Shawnee & Grant ● West is Jefferson, Como, Alma, Fairplay Hartsel & Guffey.

Ballots will be in the January editions, or vote online at theflume.com.

Enter To Win prizes revealed at the end of the survey.
To Enter, Simply Vote! Good Luck!
www.theflume.com/

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Jan 2020 07:58 #2 by ScienceChic
One week left to vote! I'd be ever so grateful if you considered My Mountain Town worthy of Best Business, but whether you do or not, please take the time to fill in your favorite 285 Corridor businesses - awards are a great marketing boost for them all. Thank you!

Click here for the survey: www.surveymonkey.com/r/flumepeopleschoice2019
:typaint:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds