Found! Frank van Dyk from Conifer Mountain

19 Jan 2020 11:34 #1 by MountainTownAlerts
Shannon van Dyk posted in one of the community Facebook groups asking if everyone could keep an eye out for her husband Frank who's gone missing after a fight. Sharing with permission:

MISSING PERSON
I’m enlisting any and all help I can in locating my husband who left our home Friday night after a fight with suicide in mind. I think he may have either parked in a secluded area or possibly ran his car off a cliff. He is driving a royal blue VW Passat that is very dirty. There has been no credit card activity and no one he knows has heard from him. He is not from Colorado and does not know a whole lot of areas. We live on conifer mountain and he works at Loveland ski area so he could be anywhere in between.

I’m only asking for people to be extra aware of your surroundings for anything that doesn’t seem right, such as tire tracks off the side of a road.

He was drunk when he left and was gone before the cops got here. He left with only a light jacket and socks and his wallet. The sheriff looked for him Friday night with no success in finding him and now that I have heard from his employer I don’t know what else to do.

If anyone sees anything please let me know as I am going to be out driving around and looking for him and will gladly look into any leads as to his whereabouts.

Thank you in advance, just in case I don’t reply.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Jan 2020 17:37 #2 by MountainTownAlerts
Great news - Frank has been found! It turns out he was in a car accident and had been taken to the hospital, but there was a mix-up with the license plate and identifying his family to contact them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds