Bailey Home Fire - Lori and Brooke Personal Emergency Fundraiser

04 Feb 2020 10:18 #1 by ScienceChic
The house fire that we reported yesterday was a total loss, and heartbreakingly, they also lost all 3 of their kitties and one of their 3 dogs in the fire. If you can help with donations, please do.
Lori and Brooke Personal Emergency Fundraiser

From Chad Watkins, Crow Hill Pet Hospital:

They are and immediate need of several things. Clothing, shoes, dog food and gift cards and coats. Shoe sizes are 9.5 to 10 ladies clothing size are 6 to 8/small medium. The ladies wear the same size if that helps. You can drop donations off at Crow Hill Pet Hospital, 460 County Rd. 43 Suite 2.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Feb 2020 11:11 #2 by ScienceChic
Tina Marie Thomas-Kellogg posted on our Facebook Page:

I have some shoes, barely worn. Would gladly donate.. however i am house bound until the roads clear up.. Anyone in Kittredge going that way?

If you could stop by and pick up the items, please message her on FB or message me here and send me your contact info to pass along to her. Thank you!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

04 Feb 2020 11:54 #3 by ScienceChic
From Platte Canyon Fire Protection District:
Here are some photos from the structure fire our crews fought yesterday...
Upon our arrival...the single family dwelling was fully involved.
All occupants were reported to be out. Command and crews immediately began defensive operations.
Cause of the fire is under investigation.
No reported injuries.

04 Feb 2020 11:57 #4 by MoCat
I have at least 2 nice winter coats for sure
Some decent fleece and and sweaters
Not sure if I am going farther than Bailey today
I can put stuff in my car and take it to work at Conoco in the morning
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

04 Feb 2020 12:12 #5 by ScienceChic

Time to create page: 0.232 seconds