ANNUAL GARDEN & HOME SHOW - IN DENVER, CO: ***LOCATION: CONVENTION CENTER DOWN

22 Feb 2020 09:09 - 22 Feb 2020 09:13 #1 by KathrynLCarlsonHomes

ANNUAL GARDEN & HOME SHOW - IN DENVER, CO: ***LOCATION: CONVENTION CENTER DOWNTOWN DENVER- STARTS TODAY: 2/22/20
"Discover the Rocky Mountain region's oldest, largest and most prestigious garden and home show - a nine-day spectacular event at the Colorado Convention Center - where you can find inspiration from the latest ideas and trends in landscaping, gardening and home improvement. Enjoy the multitude of fragrances as you stroll through more than an acre of professionally landscaped gardens - 11 in all. Talk to representatives from more than 650 companies from 25 states and Canada. Visit with the region's gardening gurus and home improvement experts about the best ways to move your home and garden projects forward."
Website: coloradogardenfoundation.org/colorado-garden-home-show

Kathryn L. Carlson, CRS
Broker/Owner, Realtor, ALHS, ePro
Homes & Lifestyles of Colorado
Real Estate Brokerage Company
303 S. Broadway 200-278 Denver, CO 80209
25587 Conifer Rd 105-326 Conifer, CO 80433
www.kathryncarlsonhomes.com
SELLING – BUYING – STAGING – SHOWING – NEGOTIATING- CLOSING!
~ Awarded Multiple (6) Years by 5280 Denver Magazine
~ 20+Years’...
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Feb 2020 10:55 #2 by ScienceChic
I always have too much fun wandering around imagining all the projects I can do in my home. Thank you for the reminder about this event!

www.coloradogardenfoundation.org/colorado-garden-home-show/

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds