What Do You Miss Most In The Time of Coronavirus?

25 Mar 2020 08:33 #1 by FredHayek
I miss hanging out with friends at a restaurant. I miss going to movies at the theater. For me, it just isn't the same when you watch films at home.

What do you plan to do when it becomes safe again? I think it will take a long time before I am comfortable in crowds. Even before CV, I felt myself get anxious when a room gets too crowded, I imagine people who have it worse than me, might take months to recover from the fear of large groups.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Mar 2020 09:52 #2 by homeagain

FredHayek wrote: I miss hanging out with friends at a restaurant. I miss going to movies at the theater. For me, it just isn't the same when you watch films at home.

What do you plan to do when it becomes safe again? I think it will take a long time before I am comfortable in crowds. Even before CV, I felt myself get anxious when a room gets too crowded, I imagine people who have it worse than me, might take months to recover from the fear of large groups.

NEVER was comfortable in large stadiums,for concerts...too loud......crowed bars.restaurants
where the acoustics are atrocious I simply will not do.....I go on off hours ...after lunch,but before dinner...PERFECT....no rush, no hassled wait staff ....friendlier and more inclined to pour a good drink, my tips are generous.

GOOD BOOK......by Susan Cain QUIET.......speaks to the constant noise pollution and those
people who are more introverted and prone to seek out calmer conditions.

The mountains are THAT.....I have a large void in my heart....that is why I am on this site, I miss
the mountain mindset.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.138 seconds