Where’s the Courthouse?

18 Apr 2020 16:01 #1 by Pony Soldier
It’s not showing up for me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Apr 2020 16:07 #2 by ScienceChic
We had switched it to be displayed to logged in, registered members only for a while. It's re-opened for now, but that may change again.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

18 Apr 2020 16:08 #3 by Pony Soldier
I'm logged in and registered and can't find any of my posts. Can't see the Courthouse anywhere in the lists.

18 Apr 2020 16:21 #4 by ScienceChic
It's where it always has been, right below the Campfire and above the Sports Field. mymountaintown.com/forum/6-the-courthouse

This is the view of the Forum Index Page I see while not logged in. Is anyone else not seeing it?

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

18 Apr 2020 16:31 #5 by Blazer Bob
Not seeing it either.

18 Apr 2020 16:38 #6 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Where’s the Courthouse?
nope....does not appear

18 Apr 2020 16:39 #7 by ScienceChic
How about now?

18 Apr 2020 16:43 #8 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Where’s the Courthouse?
appears when link to RECENT TOPICS...wasn't there before.

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds