2020 Macaroni Kid Family Choice "Gold Daisy" Awards ~ Nominate NOW!!

20 Apr 2020 14:36 #1 by Mountain-News-Events
2020 Family Choice "Gold Daisy" Awards ~ Nominate NOW!!
And be Entered to WIN a $25 Gift Certificate to the LOCAL Business of Your Choice!
By Julie Dikken, Publisher of Evergreen.Macaronikid.com and Arvada.Macaronikid.com
Apr 16, 2020
Macaroni Kid Evergreen, Bailey, Conifer is on a quest to support our beloved local businesses and you can help! We're running our Macaroni Kid Gold Daisy "Most Loved Local Businesses" Contest. Nominate the businesses/places your family loves in our community: your favorite businesses, service providers, places to play, and more! Like the children’s daisy game “She loves me, She loves me not,” this award asks parents to PICK the best of the best. Macaroni Kid's Gold Daisy Awards recognize the most beloved local businesses for kids and families in the Evergreen, Bailey, Conifer and closely surrounding areas.

Who do parents turn to when they want to find the best places to go or the best doctors or the best story times? Other parents! We want YOU to nominate the businesses that your kids and your family love in the Evergreen, Bailey and Conifer areas.

How Do You Get Started?
From now through April 27th, 2020 at 11:59pm, simply show the love and nominate your favorite businesses! Nominate as many or as few businesses as you would like. This is your chance to support all of those awesome, local businesses you go to all the time and that other parents might not know about. To keep it fair, only one submission per email address please; you must be a subscriber to the newsletter to nominate. It's free to subscribe! You can subscribe here.

THE "GOLD DAISY AWARDS" SCHEDULE
  • Nominations are open from April 16, 2020 and run through April 27th, 2020.
  • Starting April 30, 2020, you can vote for the businesses that received the most nominations, only the top 3 (up to) businesses will be selected. Voting will close on May 15, 2020.
  • Winners will be announced LIVE on May 21st, 2020.

Sweepstakes Rules: Click HERE

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Apr 2020 20:35 #2 by Mountain-News-Events
Two days left to nominate your favorite local businesses!

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!

26 Apr 2020 10:57 #3 by thefairydustmother
The Fairy Dust Mother has been nominated for "Best Cleaning Service" Please go to Macaroni Kid Evergreen, Conifer, Bailey to vote for us! Thank you so much!
evergreen.macaronikid.com/articles/5825d...-awards-nominate-now

Jane Parker, The Fairy Dust Mother
Commercial, Residential, and Vacation Rental Cleaning along the Hwy 285 Corridor from Morrison to Bailey and Hwy 73 to the Marshdale roundabout since 2010
Call me at (303) 349-4260!
www.facebook.com/TheFairyDustMotherLlc/

Conifer Area Chamber of Commerce Home Based Business of the Year 2017-2018
Attachments:

27 Apr 2020 14:01 #4 by ScienceChic
Last day to nominate your favorite local businesses!

Here's the list of who's already been nominated. Congrats Fairy Dust Mother for being one of those, you are definitely deserving of it!

There's not a specific category for us, but if you appreciate all the events we help share for families to enjoy, and news to help keep your family safe, please write in My Mountain Town at any of the opportunities on the nomination form! It was such an honor to be voted the 2016 Macaroni Kid Gold Daisy Award for Best Mom-Run Business. Thank you for taking the time to nominate all your favorite businesses, these awards make us feel appreciated and loved!
:heart:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

11 May 2020 20:03 - 11 May 2020 20:04 #5 by thefairydustmother
VOTE NOW | Evergreen.macaronikid.com Gold Daisy, Family Favorites 2020!

Best of all, you'll be entered to WIN a $50 Gift Certificate to the LOCAL Business of Your Choice!

Please go here  evergreen.macaronikid.com/articles/5825d...amily-favorites-2020 to place your votes. Thank you for your time, we all appreciate it very much!

(I forgot to mention, voting ends May 18th.)

Commercial, Residential, and Vacation Rental Cleaning along the Hwy 285 Corridor from Morrison to Bailey and Hwy 73 to the Marshdale roundabout since 2010

18 May 2020 12:20 #6 by ScienceChic
A reminder from Macaroni Kid:

Today is the last day to show your support for your favorite Evergreen, Bailey, Conifer area businesses! Vote for them in the Macaroni Kid Gold Daisy Family Favorites Awards - every person who votes will be entered to win one of three $50 gift certificates to the local business of their choice, compliments of Macaroni Kid Evergreen, Bailey and Conifer!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

04 Jun 2020 19:33 #7 by thefairydustmother

Oh my, we are so grateful to you all for voting for The Fairy Dust Mother. THANK YOU!!

Congratulations to all the other winners, we are proud to be in such exalted company.
:heart:

evergreen.macaronikid.com/directory/cate...isy-family-favorites

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.215 seconds