Card Hacking

28 Apr 2020 20:11 #1 by papa43
Card Hacking was created by papa43
Has anyone ever been hacked from using credit card @ any Conifer gas stations ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Apr 2020 20:26 #2 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Card Hacking
Sadly, yes, I hear of it happening more than it seems it should; I'm sorry if it's happened to you too papa43. We posted some advice a while back that was confirmed by the Jeffco Sheriff's Office. My recommendations would be to get an RFID blocking wallet (thieves can scan your cards if they aren't in a protected wallet, even if you don't pull them out to use), and only use your credit card, never your debit card and PIN number, at any gas station. I pull on the slot where the card gets inserted too, just to make sure there isn't anything that's been inserted in that could swipe your data.

mymountaintown.com/forum/139-the-campfir...-skimmer-in-the-hood

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.128 seconds