Got GRATITUDE ?

23 Jun 2020 14:38 #1 by homeagain
Got GRATITUDE ? was created by homeagain
OK THEN.....on to other subjects,because politics become boring with the same old same old.

GIVING gratitude is a foreign concept...so, now that summer solstice is sliding away...what GOOD thing has come your way in the last 6 months?
I will begin....1) we were able to purchase the 1/4 acre next to our house, at a good price. Now no one can build right next to us...2 other neighbors did the same thing,so we all have a slice of peace BEFORE the construction starts...some saved space. 2) we are re-fi a whole point LOWER to 2.875
WITH a lock & drop...house payed off by 2026...(2015 move) 3)we have GOOD neighbors,since we are in a small enclave of an unfinished sub-div.
4) I found an EXCELLENT massage practitioner.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Jun 2020 08:15 #2 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Got GRATITUDE ?
Being able to purchase some buffer land around your home is fantastic Homeagain, congrats!

The best thing that’s happened to us recently is that hubby got offered a new job at his old company, so we get to move back to Colorado! It seems the weirdest time to put the house on the market and move, but life marches on. :)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

25 Jun 2020 07:19 - 25 Jun 2020 07:20 #3 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Got GRATITUDE ?
Are U happy to return?Hopefully a reloc package was offered...it cost us $10,000 from Atlanta Geo back to
Bailey and THAT was in 2004. (I did not do a good job of purging stuff...lots of yard art,dogsled, BIG timber
bench..etc. )

27 Jun 2020 12:48 #4 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Got GRATITUDE ?
We're ecstatic! It's been nice to be near family and see them monthly, and we have a beautiful home here out in the woods with a view of the Mississippi in the winter that we'll greatly miss, but Colorado is home for us.

Yes, hubby's company is paying for relocation, but we have to cover mortgage and rent if we can't sell before we move. C'est la vie. As hubby keeps saying, inshallah - what will be, will be. We'll figure it out and make the best of it!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

27 Jun 2020 13:05 #5 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Got GRATITUDE ?
I've sold EIGHT homes in 30 years....3 weeks was the longest on the market (in Alaska),the shortest 8 hrs.
in MILL IRON D in Bailey....PRICE IT RIGHT ON THE DIME and it will go swiftly.....last house we sold in
Bailey...priced 355,500 and the appraisal came in at 357,000....realtor has to be straight up with your CMA,
and U are good TO GO.

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds