To our WILL-O-Wisp Trick or treaters and WOW Residents: Our amazing Trick Or Treaters requested a way to contribute candy to the hundreds of goblins that frolic through the Hood on Halloween night and The Candy Tote was born from their wonderful hearts. This is how it works: Trick or treaters of WOW drop off candy, if they wish, in the candy tote located at the bottom of our driveway located at the end of Sunlight Lane in The Creepy Cul-du-sac at The Pirate House between the Haunted R&R Ranch and the Freaky Dollhouse. Or for you fuddy duddys (151 Sunlight Lane) during daylight hours starting on Tuesday, October 13th until the 30th. Then, any ADULT Resident of WOW can swing by the Pirate House and pick up candy to hand out. Please pass the word to your WOW neighbors and feel free to help pass candy out to WOW Residents. Or some may want to donate to our Park County Sheriffs Office that not only controls traffic, keeps out both bad man and beast but, also hands out candy. You can drop bags off at the Bailey Substation.
DISCLAIMER: Some folks thought that the Pirate House was asking for donations. No..No NO. The Pirate house is full of treasures of both candy and the joy that we receive doing it. We do NOT want donations. I will post on both Pinecam and My Mountain Town when there is candy in the tote needing a home. Thank you and Happy Halloween. The Pirate House.
PS: If our Governor cancels Halloween then our Sheriff’s Department will not be able to participate.
WILL-O-Wisp HALLOWEEN UPDATES SAILED IN after meeting with PCSO.
EVERYONE is welcome from 5pm to 8pm to trick or treat. To keep our little goblins safe, as they run through our streets, vehicle traffic will be restricted.
1. Vehicle Entrance to the WOW neighborhood is for RESIDENTS ONLY After 5pm on Halloween.
2. Residents that do not want to participate, please leave your houses dark. Trick or Treaters, please only go to lit homes.
3. For Children’s Safety, Non Residents will be asked to park across the street and take a free shuttle in. Instead of 1 short bus, there will be two, perhaps 3 FULL size buses this year to solve the waiting issue.
4. Shuttles will run from 5pm to 8 pm. Please wear masks. You will be provided one if you don’t have one. There will be hand sanitizer provided at shuttle stop and they are working on getting area re grated before Halloween.
5. The Fire Department will be providing Lights for Entrance and the Park County Sheriff’s Office will be providing Traffic Control etc.
WOOT! Can hardly wait!
Last edit: 18 Oct 2020 08:33 by deanteamtoo. Reason: Clarification