"New Age" spirituality - would like to meet others

19 Oct 2020 12:18 #1 by soulpower834
Hello! :)

I'm 58, married, new to the area, and would like to meet others who share my interests in New Age spirituality (the soul, reincarnation, etc...), hiking, tennis, skiing, theater, the symphony, and opera. In particular I'd like to get together with people who would enjoy hiking while discussing spiritual (though not only spiritual) subjects. Please reply or message me if you'd like to connect.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Oct 2020 14:13 #2 by homeagain
LUNAS MANDALA gift store in Conifer is a starting place....lots of metaphysical gifts and local contacts,
likeminded people find it the perfect place to discover unique things and services. also try TASPIENS wellness center in the big loghouse on 285.......IT'S BEEN OVER 5 YEARS since I was on the mtn....but,
those come to mind for a startpoint. EVERGREEN tends to have cool places/people.....

19 Oct 2020 15:44 #3 by ScienceChic
Welcome soulpower834! I second homeagain's recommendations, both businesses are run by people whom I think you'd enjoy getting to know better. Taspens is now located in the same shopping plaza as Luna's Mandala - Aspen Park Village at 25797 Conifer Rd. StageDoor Theatre is also right there, and when they can hold performances in person again, they have fantastic shows, as does The Venue Theatre over in Conifer Marketplace (next to Safeway).

If you are on Facebook, there's an Evergreen, Conifer And Surrounding Areas Walking/ Hiking Group that's pretty active.

While settling in, if you have any questions about living in the mountains, getting your car or home ready for winter, trail conditions, or anything else that comes to mind, please don't hesitate to ask!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.131 seconds