Help support a Bailey family who lost their daughter

29 Nov 2020 16:15 #1 by ScienceChic
If you can help at all, I would deeply, deeply appreciate it. Randy's 14yo daughter died of sepsis 2 days before Thanksgiving after undergoing multiple surgeries over 3 weeks at Children's Hospital to try to save her life. For my CO friends, Randy is the former owner of A Buck or More Dollar Store in Conifer which closed permanently in September due to COVID-19. His family could use a lot of love and support.
Namaste

Support Maria's medical fundraiser - Facebook fundraiser

After 21 Days in PICU at Children's Hospital our 14 year old daughter Maria has joined the angels. We have medical bills, funeral expenses, etc from this grave lose. Please we don't usually ask for help but the costs are so great that we decided to reach out. Our little girl was a miracle baby when she came to us and had over come the odds several times over. This time the Sepsis Infection was just to great for her to over come.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.213 seconds