Can anyone help?

07 Dec 2020 15:24 #1 by AbovetheClouds33
It’s been a few years since I posted. You can read about what happed to us in our previous post, and it was on Denver 7. I have nothing good to report.

We are currently living in a hotel, and do not have family to help us. I am a foster kid. We want nothing more than to go home, but we haven’t had a home in two years. We have lived in Colorado for the past 6 years, and love it dearly. Does anyone have a place for us to live? We can pay something, and are starting over with nothing. Almost 40, not smokers, or drinkers. No children. We have excellent references, and we will not be able to buy a house for at least 3 years. Looking to be back in Park county area close to Fairplay. My spouse is working on getting his old job back. Looking for a Single family home, due to my disabilities. (No roommates) I am not in a wheel chair. We do have a very well behaved dog.

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Dec 2020 17:29 #2 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Can anyone help?
R U the couple that bought the house with inspection issues and county irregularities that were never
resolved?

Unfortunately,I live on the western slope now, but I remember the HUGE problem with the house and Parkco
not being co operative or useful.

07 Dec 2020 18:19 #3 by AbovetheClouds33
Replied by AbovetheClouds33 on topic Can anyone help?
Yes.

08 Dec 2020 07:26 #4 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Can anyone help?
sent PM......

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds