Rest In Peace Roger Falter of Kicked to the Curb Band

03 Jan 2021 13:42 #1 by ScienceChic
Cosmiccowboy55 called me this morning to relay the sad news that Roger Falter of Kicked to the Curb passed away on December 30th of stomach cancer. His partner, Pat Travis, posted this beautiful message on her Facebook Page of the story of how they met and got together.

Kicked to the Curb was one of the favorite local bands, often playing at Aspen Peak Cellars, Mad Jack's Mountain Brewery, and Sit N Bull Saloon among others, plus larger area festivals such as Elevation Celebration and Evergreen Lake Summer Concert Series. He and Pat just had such amazing smiles and fun, infectiously positive personalities. I will miss being able to see them live.

Much love to Pat, Roger's sons, and all who knew and loved him. May he rest in peace.

Roger's website: rogerfalter.com/
About Roger

Photo from Pat Travis's page

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds