Boulder Shooting - We Stand in Solidarity with All of Colorado

23 Mar 2021 11:17 - 23 Mar 2021 11:33 #1 by ElkCreekFireDepartment
We stand in solidarity with the rest of Colorado, our hearts broken for the events in Boulder yesterday. And for our brother in blue, Eric Talley, we are humbled by your service and ultimate sacrifice and send the utmost love to your family.

In case of emergency, please dial 911.
elkcreekfpd.colorado.gov/
Facebook Page
Twitter
Instagram
303-816-9385 (Office Hours M-F 8:00-4:30)
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Mar 2021 11:23 #2 by Wayne Harrison
I join all those mourning this senseless tragedy. Sending my family's positive thoughts and heartfelt prayers.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

23 Mar 2021 11:23 #3 by ScienceChic

Days like yesterday hurt my heart deeply, I was crying as I realized there were lives lost, including a first responder. I am saddened for all who lost their lives to this senseless violence, and for all those who will be forever changed by this event. I was also uplifted to hear of King Soopers workers and customers helping others out of harms way.

Sending love and light to the world, and my friends in Boulder. May we hopefully someday no longer suffer events such as these ever again.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds