Covid Shots Bailey

26 Mar 2021 17:41 #1 by HappyCamper
We got our first shot today at the Bailey location it was smooth sailing and so far not even a sore arm.

This has probably been posted here before but we registered a week ago today so be sure to check every morning to see if they are taking appointments for the next clinic but they also have other links you can go to.

When available the register here will be in blue. By the time I got my info in and tried getting the same time for hubby it was filled but the next appointment was only 5minutes later. Within 45 minutes of completing the Bailey, the clinic was full but there was still room in Fairplay for about another hour.

I think we lucky that first day.

parkco.us/810/Vaccine-Resources
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Mar 2021 18:25 #2 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Covid Shots Bailey
Thanks HC. Glad to see you and hubby have gotten yours!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
The following user(s) said Thank You: HappyCamper

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds