Help the Spence family rebuild

03 Aug 2021 13:33 #1 by Mountain-News-Events
This was a house fire that happened in Pine near the Bucksnort Saloon last week. The house was a complete loss, and 2 of 3 dogs at the home perished in the fire, the 3rd was still missing as of last reports.

Help the Spence family rebuild

Hi my name is Kayla and I’m one of Tracy’s good friend. As many of you know Tracy and Ashlyn have lost EVERYTHING they have caused by a fire.

Lets help Tracy and Ashlyn rebuild STRESS free! They have lost clothes, food, beds, furniture etc! If you can donate ANYTHING will help, if you can’t please continue to pray for both of them. Tracy and Ashlyn are both AMAZING people with a HUGE heart’s and doesn’t deserve this whatsoever.

Thank you everyone who has already prayed for these two.

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds