Stop Full Send Bike Ranch

16 Sep 2021 14:59 #1 by SFSBR

We have come along way and we are still going strong. When we stop to recognize that we are now an incorporated non profit, with unified signs on the road, flyers ready to be distributed, an informative website launched, contacts with leading environmental organizations established, and political leadership being explored, no wonder why feel that we are well on our way to defeating FSBR.

Actually, we are now also at a crossroads. We are ready to firmly establish that defeating FSBR is a mountain community effort that as we have always said goes beyond our neighbors on Shadow Mountain Drive.

Raena and I, as Co-Chairs of Stop Full Send Bike Ranch, would like to ask you for your financial donations to help us spread the word that we as a mountain community stand strong in our opposition of FSBR ever being built in our community.

We have and continue to honor that everyone contributes in ways that feels right for them. At this point, we did feel that it was necessary to also acknowledge that publicity projects are a necessity, but also costly. Please donate what you can and your generosity is very appreciated. To donate, please go to www.StopFullSendBikeRanch.com and select the donation tab.

This is the image that we hold to remind us that we are committed to saving and protecting our community from FSBR ever being developed. drive.google.com/file/d/1OIvlaremsJQH9OK...L3d/view?usp=sharing

stopfullsendbikeranch.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Sep 2021 16:27 #2 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Stop Full Send Bike Ranch
U R to be applauded and appreciated for your "battle "of the bikes.....I no longer live on the mountain, but I
can NOT comprehend an approval of this project....IF the approval is granted there needs to be a recall
considered. THAT piece of mountain is dangerous and THIS inane idea is beyond the pale. would GOFUNDME give you more coverage and thereby,more funding?

16 Sep 2021 17:04 #3 by SFSBR
Replied by SFSBR on topic Stop Full Send Bike Ranch
Thanks for your validation. Please pass our website on to family and friends. Encourage them to sign our petition.
Your support is appreciated.
SFSBR

Time to create page: 0.133 seconds