Christensen Family Medical Crisis - Please Help!

29 Sep 2021 21:21 #1 by RivendaleFarms
Dear generous friends,

A very dear friend of mine (and KW Foothills colleague) is in need of some serious help and I'm hoping those of you who can pitch in at all, will. Deb Christensen is a long time member of our foothills community, a Realtor, music director at the Stage Door theater, and too many other titles and roles to list. For any of you who know her, you also know she has the biggest heart ever known and her generosity to this community in both time and money over the years is legendary.

Her biggest role, though, is that she's an amazing wife, mother, and grandmother, and it's in this area that she needs our help. Her husband is now at Stage 5 Alzheimer's and the situation has deteriorated rapidly. Deb is, and has been, his caregiver as well as the breadwinner for several years. It has now rapidly come to the point for everyone's safety, including hers and his own, that he needs to be moved from the home into full time care. As part of this disease, he has progressed to the point where he has reverted to his native Danish language and no longer can communicate in English. The best solution at this stage is to move him to Denmark where he can get the medical care needed. And that's going to take some serious financial assistance.

Those of you who know me personally also know my history with my mom and Alzheimer's and the caregiver roll. I could not have cared for her all those years without the amazing emotional and physical support of my friends and family, so I am honored to pay those kindnesses forward now to my friend Deb. I've donated to the GoFundMe, and I'm hoping you'll join me. Truly, every bit counts, so whatever you find yourself of a mind to contribute will be appreciated beyond words. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

www.gofundme.com/f/christensen-family-medical-crisis

Sally Ball, Broker Associate
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
P: 303-838-3000 C: 303-506-7405
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
rivendalefarmandranch.com/
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.140 seconds