Happy Glamper Parties CO Glamp Out Giveaway

17 Oct 2021 14:37 #1 by Mountain-News-Events
From Happy Glamper Parties CO:

I NEED YOUR HELP!

** GLAMP OUT GIVEAWAY**

I know the past two years have been difficult for many families and with the holiday season right around the corner I wanted to do something to give back.

I am excited to announce I will be giving away a glamping party *free of charge* to one deserving family!

This is where I need your help! If you know a family that would love a Happy Glamper party please email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and include a little bit about the family and why you feel they should win this party giveaway.

All nominations must be in by November 15th, 2021 and I will announce the winning family on November 16th 2021!

Thanks so much!
Erin
Owner, Happy Glamper Parties CO

*the chosen family will receive a glamping party for up to six glampers free of charge. Must be located within one hour of Evergreen, Colorado.

Giveaway is no way endorsed or sponsored by Instagram.

Please feel free to share this so we can reach as many people as possible.

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds