Obituary Rodger L Moores

18 Oct 2021 03:52 - 18 Oct 2021 07:26 #1 by jam
Obituary Rodger L Moores was created by jam
Rodger, my husband, died after a long illness, two weeks ago. He leaves his wife and three kids, two in the Conifer high school system.
Recent circumstances, including damages arising from a long feud initiated by JCSO as part of a misguided campaign of retaliation or vendetta against my family, led ultimately to my husbands death.

To the community, my husband was a good and decent man. Everyone who met him liked him and he was a strong defender of our veterans here and across the Nation. He had integrity, and was an honorable man, something in painfully short supply at this time. My husband was part Arapaho Shoshone. We will honor his wishes. My husband also served his country. But the thing that mattered most to him, his reason for living, was his kids.

We are inconsolable
There was no way in Hell he deserved this. None

A memorial service will be held at the Barn at Evergreen for my husband on October 28 at 1130 hours

Please help me get justice for our family

Please fee free to cross post

Respectfully

Juliet Moores

#RodgerMoores

This browser does not support PDFs. Please download the PDF to view it: Download PDF

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Oct 2021 17:58 #2 by ScienceChic
I am so sorry for your loss Juliet. Sending you and your family comfort and solace.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds