ST JUDE'S. HOS........NOT VERY SAINTLY.

17 Nov 2021 13:28 #1 by homeagain
www.propublica.org/article/st-jude-hoard...-drain-their-savings

X out of pop up......
ON THIS HOLIDAY SEASON,PLEASE READ THIS INFORMATIVE ARTICLE ABOUT ST. JUDE'S HOSPITAL.....WE HAVE CONTRIBUTED MANY TIMES AND NOW HAVE A COMPLETE PICTURE OF WHERE THE MONEY GOES.....NOT WHERE U THINK......LONG ARTICLE BUT WELL WORTH THE READ AND EDUCATION......IT APPEARS THE ORGANIZATION HAS BEEN "OUTED" AND IS NOW RE ACCESSING THEIR PROMISES.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Nov 2021 09:05 #2 by FredHayek
I can't believe you fell for this biased article. They do wonders and it is clear that the reporters do not understand how charities work and all the good that St. Jude's does. You can stop donating to them, I will make sure and increase ours to take their place.

If you wonder how your charities spend their money, you can use Charity Navigator to see their rating.

There are a number of suspect charities out there, like Wounded Warrior, but this isn't one of them.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

18 Nov 2021 09:47 #3 by homeagain
AND I think,since they were "outed",they were REQUIRED to rethink their "business model", that is alot of money in reserve, when FAMILIES ARE MAKING UNBELIEVABLE SACRIFICES.

I AN NOT SAYING THEY DO NOT DO GOOD...I AM SAYING ADJUSTMENTS WERE REQUIRED AND THIS ARTICLE BROUGHT THAT TO THEIR ATTENTION.

Time to create page: 0.130 seconds