Homeowners Insurance

19 May 2022 18:54 #1 by Michael_Davis
Hello Neighbors,

I am seeking homeowners insurance coverage for my home on South Foxton Road.
I'm curious to learn who my neighbors are using for coverage?
If you have a good insurance agent or a good insurance company for mountain homes, please let me know.
Thank you in advance for your help.

Sincerely,
Michael

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 May 2022 19:54 #2 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Homeowners Insurance
I can't recommend enough Jennifer and Jim Eleniewski of Creekside Insurance who provide my home and vehicle insurance. Their number is 303-838-8338, website www.creeksideinsurance.com/

Also fabulous is Michele Robbins and Melanie Swearengin at RPM Agency. 720-683-0010 rpmagency.com/

The beauty with both of those companies is that they are brokers who can get quotes from multiple companies (State Farm, Travelers, Geico, Farmers, etc) and review the policies for the best value for the cost.

Other people I seen recommended in the area include:
Bruce Anderson, Farmer's Insurance agents.farmers.com/co/evergreen/bruce-anderson

Tom Carby, Farmer's Insurance members.evergreenchamber.org/list/member...insurance-agency-200

Brian Himmelman, State Farm Insurance www.brianhimmelman.com/

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.130 seconds