Happy Independence Day!

04 Jul 2022 17:50 #1 by MyMountainTown
:4thjulymirz :4thsign: :fwave:
America's Founding Documents

"There are times when we find ourselves tired, frustrated, angry, hurt, wanting to toss our hands in the air and give up. But love doesn’t give up. Love stays put. Love does the work to fix what’s broken.

Struggling with where we are as a nation need not negate our love of country. Great thing about love — it doesn’t wilt in struggle; it grows stronger from the acknowledgment that it is worth the fight.

The promise of this nation, this great experiment, this ever-evolving coalescence of individuals .. is worth the effort. The America that Langston Hughes so poignantly declared has never been but surely must be is worth the fight, too. And all of us are worth the love.”
~ Diary of a Mom

"Allow me to say, in conclusion, notwithstanding the dark picture I have this day presented, of the state of the nation, I do not despair of this country.

I, therefore, leave off where I began, with hope."
~Frederick Douglass

Proudly serving mountain Jeffco, Clear Creek & Park County!
You can also find & connect with us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn

720-608-0285
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Jul 2022 20:50 #2 by Karens Colorado
Why are there not any knock-knock jokes about America? Because freedom rings. Har har. All jokes aside, I hope you have a happy & safe weekend. Stay fly, it's the 4th of July!
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #celebrate #summertime #fourthofjuly #4thofjuly

Love. You're home. Call today for a FREE Seller or Buyer consultation. 303-929-6147 or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds