CRITICAL condition for Cos.......

09 Aug 2022 08:19 #1 by homeagain
www.pinecam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=242463

COS IS IN THE HOSPITAL...SOUNDS CRITICAL.....send super good energy to him,:meditate:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Aug 2022 11:38 #2 by homeagain
long term foster for his dog is needed......if u can help,it would be much karma deposited in the karma bank.:snuggle:

09 Aug 2022 21:42 #3 by ScienceChic
Cos's sister is working to bring Pard home with her for now so he's taken care of.

Cos is improving but faces a long recovery. Good healing vibes and prayers definitely appreciated! He's a pillar in our mountain community (one of those background, unsung heroes) and I, for one, can't imagine a world in which he and I don't chat at some point almost every day.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

10 Aug 2022 10:04 #4 by homeagain
I was hoping u would have updated info......thanks. GOOD to know his "partner" will be cared for. MAN,from what I read, NO ONE knew he was incapacitated. (that's scary).....keep us posted,thanks. :)

10 Aug 2022 11:56 #5 by HappyCamper
Sending prayers and good vibes his direction.

16 Aug 2022 18:04 #6 by ScienceChic
Pard is settling in well at his one sister's house, and when she told Ed that news he smiled and squeezed her arm. He had a pretty serious stroke and his recovery is uncertain; continued prayers/well wishes for him and his family are most appreciated. If you have any stories or photos of him you'd like to share, such as when you and he met, please post here or DM me and I'll pass it along in the group chat his friends and family have so his sisters can share with him - they make him smile. They've been playing his favorite band and Prairie Homecoming episodes as well.

This was the Boys & Girls Club Crew at Deputy Day in 2016. Ed was serving on their Board of Directors at the time. He's on the far left, next to him is Kathy M., then April-Dawn K., Sarah, someone I don't know, and former Sheriff Fred Wegener.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

18 Aug 2022 07:13 #7 by ScienceChic
Our community has lost an angel protector, volunteer, and champion. Heartbreakingly, Ed passed peacefully this morning surrounded by his family. They are grateful for all the stories everyone shared - it was a comfort to them as they sat with him while he transitioned peacefully. They’re going to try to organize a memorial sometime in September.

Rest In Peace cosmiccowboy55. You were a fiercely loyal, dedicated, funny, proud friend and I and so many others are better for having known you.

18 Aug 2022 07:38 #8 by homeagain
A terrible,tragic unthinkable thing.....the mountain WITHOUT Cos. We r the lesser for it.

18 Aug 2022 08:32 #9 by HappyCamper
You will be missed prayers to the family we all love him!!

18 Aug 2022 14:50 #10 by homeagain
The downside to being reasonable healthy.....the SLOW ,but steady list of names that genteelly glide away into nite. A life well lived.....is a testimony to us all.....many MOUNTAIN names r etched into my heart. Each one is fondly remembered.....(even here on the Western Slope)

Time to create page: 0.211 seconds