NEW beginnings

26 May 2010 12:29 #1 by homeagain
NEW beginnings was created by homeagain
Vik,I TRULY DO understand. I have grievances too,but I have chosen to move forward and greet the future,instead of living in the past.
Altho I was not banned,I did stand my ground....and because of that I was a "focus". I intend to frequent both sites and am looking forward to a VASTLY different cyber-community,by this time next year. I believe I am "straight up",in that when there is a problem I
will approach it and name it. Conversely when a compliment or positive comment is due, I will also acknowledge it and gladly give it. I
have meet you in person and find you to be a "good" guy.......I just wanted THIS venue to be ALL it can be, WITHOUT the adversity
and negative waves. (I suspect as it moves forward from it's infancy to adulthood that it TOO will experience the unrest in some form,
I am hoping not, tho)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 May 2010 12:45 #2 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic NEW beginnings

homeagain wrote: Vik,I TRULY DO understand. I have grievances too,but I have chosen to move forward and greet the future,instead of living in the past.
Altho I was not banned,I did stand my ground....and because of that I was a "focus". I intend to frequent both sites and am looking forward to a VASTLY different cyber-community,by this time next year. I believe I am "straight up",in that when there is a problem I
will approach it and name it. Conversely when a compliment or positive comment is due, I will also acknowledge it and gladly give it. I
have meet you in person and find you to be a "good" guy.......I just wanted THIS venue to be ALL it can be, WITHOUT the adversity
and negative waves. (I suspect as it moves forward from it's infancy to adulthood that it TOO will experience the unrest in some form,
I am hoping not, tho)

Thanks I think you are a good person too. I look forward to some great positive threads on this site. Thanks again for pointing it out to me. :grouphug:

26 May 2010 12:55 #3 by Rockdoc
Replied by Rockdoc on topic NEW beginnings
Yes, Homeagain, you give voice to my thoughts. Everything evolves, but we have the right attitude here and if we work on maintaining it through gentle reminders, our family will spend less time bickering and more time supporting one another.

Steve, it's awesome to give thanks like that.

26 May 2010 12:56 #4 by RivendaleFarms
Replied by RivendaleFarms on topic NEW beginnings
I have to agree with homeagain. It sends a pretty mixed message to anyone popping in here for members to tout how positive things are here but in the same breath include a slam or negative comparison to Pinecam. It seems that in almost every thread there's a reference to Pinecam and how bad they are and how awesome 285bound is - not really a positive way to go. I think 285bound is a great site, it stands on it own, and doesn't need to be compared to Pinecam. It doesn't have to be an either/or or us vs them. If folks can't actually let it go, I would request at least keep it confined to one thread and have it in The Ring. Viking, you've been the most vocal on this, but you're by no means the only one that has taken the bash and compare approach, but I think continuing it will result in driving people away.

Sally Ball, Broker Associate
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
P: 303-838-3000 C: 303-506-7405
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
rivendalefarmandranch.com/

26 May 2010 12:58 #5 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic NEW beginnings
THANKS :biggrin: Geez, do you know who I miss the MOST and has left a HUGE void.....Taxiguy. :missyou:

26 May 2010 12:59 #6 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic NEW beginnings

RivendaleFarms wrote: I have to agree with homeagain. It sends a pretty mixed message to anyone popping in here for members to tout how positive things are here but in the same breath include a slam or negative comparison to Pinecam. It seems that in almost every thread there's a reference to Pinecam and how bad they are and how awesome 285bound is - not really a positive way to go. I think 285bound is a great site, it stands on it own, and doesn't need to be compared to Pinecam. It doesn't have to be an either/or or us vs them. If folks can't actually let it go, I would request at least keep it confined to one thread and have it in The Ring. Viking, you've been the most vocal on this, but you're by no means the only one that has taken the bash and compare approach, but I think continuing it will result in driving people away.

Agreed and again thanks for pointing it out. I am going to repost something we talked about early on.

26 May 2010 13:03 #7 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic NEW beginnings
Everything Rivendale farms and homeagain said goes for me too. I thought there would be a little venting of past hard feelings but enough is enough. I miss Taxiguy also. He was a lot of fun

26 May 2010 13:07 #8 by Rockdoc
Replied by Rockdoc on topic NEW beginnings
Yes, Taxi guy you are missed my friend.

Nice addition RivendaleFarms. Thank you.

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds