To help this site remain positive....

26 May 2010 18:38 #11 by CC
This is positive?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 May 2010 18:56 #12 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic To help this site remain positive....

Becky wrote: This is positive?

I'm pointing out that i'm doing my part.

26 May 2010 20:57 #13 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic To help this site remain positive....
Viking, nice post. In my mind, people are not perfect. What really matters is when we can apologize. Because that is important. We all lose it once in a while. I sometimes need someone to say to me-- :snapoutofit: I appreciate your being so honest.

26 May 2010 22:15 #14 by Rockdoc
That is the Viking. He's quick to jump into battle to fight injustice, but man enough to acknowledge his failings. Integrity is dear to the Viking. I know he will always come to arms when integrity is attacked.

The best news of all is how forum participants call the shots to keep us all in line. It's family, where a member occasionally needs to be cuffed about the ear to bring them back in line : snapoutofit: And then follow it up with :Love:

27 May 2010 06:36 #15 by Sunshine Girl

Rockdoc wrote: That is the Viking. He's quick to jump into battle to fight injustice, but man enough to acknowledge his failings. Integrity is dear to the Viking. I know he will always come to arms when integrity is attacked.

The best news of all is how forum participants call the shots to keep us all in line. It's family, where a member occasionally needs to be cuffed about the ear to bring them back in line : snapoutofit: And then follow it up with :Love:

Are you kissing the Viking here hunny? Just asking? rofllol

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

27 May 2010 07:06 #16 by Rockdoc
Jealousy will get you nowhere Sunshine. It is a new paragraph, thus different subject matter, meaning the second paragraph is a generalization as applied to family, thus letting them now you love them. :love:

27 May 2010 07:56 #17 by Sunshine Girl

Rockdoc wrote: Jealousy will get you nowhere Sunshine. It is a new paragraph, thus different subject matter, meaning the second paragraph is a generalization as applied to family, thus letting them now you love them. :love:

I know......I was just kidding you, but for some perverse reason I put the two together. Calling Freud. :Whistle rofllol :heart: You know I one track mind and all. :wink:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds