Elderly Couple of 62 Years plays piano

27 Aug 2010 09:33 #1 by CinnamonGirl
Elderly Couple of 62 Years plays piano was created by CinnamonGirl
An elderly couple walked into the lobby of the Mayo Clinic for a checkup and spotted a piano. They've been married for 62 years and he'll be 90 this year. Check out this impromptu performance. We are only as old as we feel, it's all attitude.

[youtube:3vdfuzva]
[/youtube:3vdfuzva]

This is from our facebook page .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Aug 2010 10:30 #2 by The Viking
I love that video!! I am sharing it on FB. That is what I am looking for in a wife and partner. Someone who I can grow old with and have fun and be my best friend. I love what they have!! I love how he pats her butt at the 1 minute mark.

27 Aug 2010 12:41 #3 by Essexgirlinthemountains
So cool!  :Thanks: I'm also stealing to share on my FB page. :-) What a lesson in love, friendship and living life every single day.

27 Aug 2010 12:51 #4 by Wayne Harrison

The Viking wrote: I love that video!! I am sharing it on FB. That is what I am looking for in a wife and partner.

If I run across any 90-year-old women who play the piano, I'll let you know! :thumbsup:

27 Aug 2010 16:36 #5 by RY
beautiful and inspiring, thanks for sharing CG, yes, isn't that what we all are looking for... married or not :crossed:

and here is another one heartwarming one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5tYeyChFB0

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds