Just a few stats you might be interested in

26 May 2010 17:04 #1 by JMC
We hit the highest level of on-line viewers today, We have "guests" that are about 50% of our total views. Some people have indicated that they are a little intimidated about signing up ( fear of repercussion?) But this will be worked through. Time will tell.
Just a note of thanks to the amazing job that you have all done.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 May 2010 17:09 #2 by Sunshine Girl

JMC wrote: We hit the highest level of on-line viewers today, We have "guests" that are about 50% of our total views. Some people have indicated that they are a little intimidated about signing up ( fear of repercussion?) But this will be worked through. Time will tell.

Rock on!

fear of repercussion?

Wow, I never thought of that. That would truly be sad. Go for it and sign up. Enjoy the site!

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

26 May 2010 17:13 #3 by The Viking

Sunshine Girl wrote:

JMC wrote: We hit the highest level of on-line viewers today, We have "guests" that are about 50% of our total views. Some people have indicated that they are a little intimidated about signing up ( fear of repercussion?) But this will be worked through. Time will tell.

Rock on!

fear of repercussion?

Wow, I never thought of that. That would truly be sad. Go for it and sign up. Enjoy the site!

Yes we would love to have more friendly faces over here. And I don't think any site would punish it's members for joining other sites.

26 May 2010 17:15 #4 by benri
Wow! love the mountain momentum! well done and very interesting forums.

26 May 2010 17:23 #5 by The Viking

benri wrote: Wow! love the mountain momentum! well done and very interesting forums.

Welcome Benri! And it is only getting better each day. They really listen to the members here and have continually been adding to and improving the site. You will love the people here.

26 May 2010 17:29 #6 by benri
Thanks for the welcome....keep on driving those stats! let's keep kicking butt & have fun!

26 May 2010 17:41 #7 by Sunshine Girl
Welcome Benri!

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

26 May 2010 20:13 #8 by Residenttroll returns
...and not a single PMS (delete by moderator) message was harmed today.

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds