I finally did it!

27 Aug 2010 19:47 #1 by lydian82
I finally did it! was created by lydian82
:banana: I began my first website. A whole new adventure for me. The word of my new website was let out on Wednesday. We were not ready to have it officially “launched” just yet. :yikes:

You may subscribe (register) to Lyme-Aware, it’s free. I hope you do. You may use a fake name, just as long as you list a valid email address. (You may also learn a lot.) Feel free to subscribe to the Newsletter too.

Lyme-Aware’s, [url=http://lyme-aware.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]http://lyme-aware.org[/url], site is, nowhere near completion. However, some of the content is available for you to view. There is still plenty of content to be added and re-arrangements to be made—quite an undertaking but I am ready for the challenge. This site includes U.S.A., Canadian, and other countries sites.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Aug 2010 20:20 #2 by CC
Replied by CC on topic I finally did it!
congrats lydian82

27 Aug 2010 20:24 #3 by CC
Replied by CC on topic I finally did it!
Great site. Everyone should go take a look.
I have a friend with Lyme Disease.
She is very courageous.

27 Aug 2010 20:27 #4 by chocolove
Replied by chocolove on topic I finally did it!
Good luck to you! It looks like an interesting site. I almost didn't click on it though because I wasn't really sure what it was about. You might want to give an intro into it. With so many bad sites and viruses around a lot of people won't click on links to other things they know nothing about.

28 Aug 2010 05:32 #5 by lydian82
Replied by lydian82 on topic I finally did it!
:Thanks: Becky and Chocolove.

Becky, Does your friend live in the area? I was asked by someone if I would start a support group here in Conifer. I wasn't so sure about it because I really don't know many people here. May be I should reconsider the idea? Hmmmm.

Chocolove,

Do you mean I should add something more on my site? Or, on here.

The first two sentences of my Mission statement are right next to my Logo. I guess uncertain what you mean.

On the About Us tab, I removed what I had there; it was suggested that I be more personal "reveal myself more". Why am I doing this? So, I am torn if I should put a head picture of me and share more of my experiences with Lyme disease and Babesia. Would you want to hear about how I got so ill, I lost my job and had to be bathed and clothed and lost my night vision for several months and later with Babesia, lost my hearing for a few months?
Really :sadKeenex: I didn't want it to be so lame. :rolleyes: It's not about me, but to prevent what happened to me from happening to others.

Any feedback please.

28 Aug 2010 13:20 #6 by chocolove
Replied by chocolove on topic I finally did it!
I meant on here. On your post about your site.

29 Aug 2010 06:48 #7 by HEARTLESS
Replied by HEARTLESS on topic I finally did it!
Hopefully those with Lyme Disease are trying colloidal silver along with other treatments. Silver is used to control viruses and bacterias.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds