Can't visit your kid's preschool for more than 5 minutes

26 May 2010 18:55 #1 by ShilohLady
This story is bothersome and I know when my kids were that age, having unannounced visits limited to 5 minutes would have certainly raised some questions for me.
:link: http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/23 ... etail.html

What do you think?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 May 2010 19:45 #2 by Sunshine Girl
I watched this on the news last night. The woman owner/operator reminded me a bit too much of the owner of the private school my two oldest went to when they were younger.

She was way out of line. She violated the CO State Law in so many ways. I think the family has a good and legitimate lawsuit. The bad press she received in the news will be one of her biggest detriment. Not only that, it has come to light that this is only a Montessori school in name but not in actuality. In addition, she is in major hot water with CO State Board of Licensing. Of that I'm glad.

Her "rule" was completely ridiculous. Kudos for the mom for doing what she did! I know her child is upset now, but I think it's a blessing in disguise for both her and her child.

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

26 May 2010 20:11 #3 by Residenttroll returns
Can't visit your children, pull them out immediately. The operator in this story is a total whack.

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds