How may days old are you?

14 May 2010 08:26 #11 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic How may days old are you?
I surprised no one mentioned Neil Young. "I want to live with the Cinnamon Girl" :whistle:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 May 2010 08:51 #12 by Rockdoc
Replied by Rockdoc on topic How may days old are you?
Ok, back on topic. Here is my "interesting" result 23775, clearly this equates to wisdom galore LOL

14 May 2010 08:56 #13 by CinnamonGirl

Rockdoc wrote: Ok, back on topic. Here is my "interesting" result 23775, clearly this equates to wisdom galore LOL

Too bad they don't have a reverse calendar. I have no idea how old that makes you.

14 May 2010 09:11 #14 by LopingAlong
Older than me!!!! :woo hoo:

14 May 2010 09:11 #15 by Rockdoc
Old enough to have earned retirement, foolish enough to still be working, wise enough to keep my mouth shut .. most of the time, old enough to make a grand entrance at the end of WWII, old enough to cling to a young spirit. Add them together and you get 65. Yes, I'm older than probably all of you here :) , but my baby still loves me for my youth... LOL

14 May 2010 09:15 #16 by CinnamonGirl
This is how bad I am at math, I was thinking oh 55. don't knock experience. Almost all my friends are older than me.

14 May 2010 09:18 #17 by LopingAlong
The best part is, most my friends are your age and I used to be afraid of turning 60--thought that was ancient. Now, I look at all of you and know it's okay, good, wonderful even!

14 May 2010 09:19 #18 by Rockdoc
And because my baby loves me so much and I her, I'm shooting for 34733 days. That means I'll be here a long time to hassle all of you LOL And hopefully, I'll still be smiling, laughing and learning something new each day until then.

One thing I've already learned is age is in part in your mind. Allow it to permeate your brain and allow your body to rest and the result is like old mountains, deep gullies dissect them, they become worn, and shrink in size. keep fit, like mountains being formed, you retain sharp rugged features, your mind and spirit rise to great heights. So keep up the physical and mental activity to stay young. It's a constant requirement, because once you stop, erosion takes over and it's nearly but not totally impossible to recover from that.

Having said that, love life and embrace the love you are given. It will keep you young too.

14 May 2010 09:29 #19 by LopingAlong
My thoughts exactly, but you are so much more poetic than me. Well said! Well done!

14 May 2010 10:18 #20 by The Viking

CinnamonGirl wrote:

Rockdoc wrote: Ok, back on topic. Here is my "interesting" result 23775, clearly this equates to wisdom galore LOL

Too bad they don't have a reverse calendar. I have no idea how old that makes you.

Divide it by 364.25. I think?

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds