How may days old are you?

14 May 2010 10:20 #21 by The Viking

CinnamonGirl wrote: This is how bad I am at math, I was thinking oh 55. don't knock experience. Almost all my friends are older than me.

I'm not your friend? :sadKeenex:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 May 2010 20:18 #22 by Sunshine Girl

Rockdoc wrote: And because my baby loves me so much and I her, I'm shooting for 34733 days. That means I'll be here a long time to hassle all of you LOL And hopefully, I'll still be smiling, laughing and learning something new each day until then.

One thing I've already learned is age is in part in your mind. Allow it to permeate your brain and allow your body to rest and the result is like old mountains, deep gullies dissect them, they become worn, and shrink in size. keep fit, like mountains being formed, you retain sharp rugged features, your mind and spirit rise to great heights. So keep up the physical and mental activity to stay young. It's a constant requirement, because once you stop, erosion takes over and it's nearly but not totally impossible to recover from that.

Having said that, love life and embrace the love you are given. It will keep you young too.

You are just too darn sweet you know that? Gosh, I really love you babe!

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

14 May 2010 20:22 #23 by The Viking

Rockdocs Sunshine Girl wrote:

Rockdoc wrote: And because my baby loves me so much and I her, I'm shooting for 34733 days. That means I'll be here a long time to hassle all of you LOL And hopefully, I'll still be smiling, laughing and learning something new each day until then.

One thing I've already learned is age is in part in your mind. Allow it to permeate your brain and allow your body to rest and the result is like old mountains, deep gullies dissect them, they become worn, and shrink in size. keep fit, like mountains being formed, you retain sharp rugged features, your mind and spirit rise to great heights. So keep up the physical and mental activity to stay young. It's a constant requirement, because once you stop, erosion takes over and it's nearly but not totally impossible to recover from that.

Having said that, love life and embrace the love you are given. It will keep you young too.

You guys are too sweet!! :sissies

14 May 2010 21:01 #24 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic How may days old are you?

The Viking wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: This is how bad I am at math, I was thinking oh 55. don't knock experience. Almost all my friends are older than me.

I'm not your friend? :sadKeenex:

Hey, I said almost. You are one of few. That should make you feel pretty good. :smiledance:

22 May 2010 02:49 #25 by Rockdoc
Replied by Rockdoc on topic How may days old are you?
We will allow our love to show and perhaps 30 years from now we will be a couple people will emulate or point to and giggle because they see us shuffling down the store isle holding hands. That is what we are shooting for... anothr 30 years and then it would still be too soon to kick the bucket.

22 May 2010 22:26 #26 by Sunshine Girl

The Viking wrote:

Rockdocs Sunshine Girl wrote:

You guys are too sweet!! :sissies

I know huh? lol

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

22 May 2010 22:29 #27 by Sunshine Girl

Rockdoc wrote: We will allow our love to show and perhaps 30 years from now we will be a couple people will emulate or point to and giggle because they see us shuffling down the store isle holding hands. That is what we are shooting for... anothr 30 years and then it would still be too soon to kick the bucket.

More like they'll see my pinching that hot fanny of yours! :Oops: :TMI

23 May 2010 02:42 #28 by Rockdoc
Replied by Rockdoc on topic How may days old are you?
:crossed: lol Promise? I'll order up 40 years instead of 30. How about kissing in the store? :woo hoo:

23 May 2010 09:16 #29 by Sunshine Girl
You know me, only if it's French Kissing! lol :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: I love the heart smiley! Thanks!

23 May 2010 09:38 #30 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic How may days old are you?
Don't you guys live together?? lol

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds