MUSIC THREAD

28 May 2010 14:53 #11 by pacamom
Replied by pacamom on topic MUSIC THREAD
Randhurst Ice Arena is now a Home Depot.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 May 2010 15:05 - 29 May 2010 10:44 #12 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic MUSIC THREAD

pacamom wrote: Randhurst Ice Arena is now a Home Depot.

Really

I think that was the first mall ever- In the whole world.

28 May 2010 16:29 #13 by pacamom
Replied by pacamom on topic MUSIC THREAD
I always felt I was going around in circles there. :singing rain:

We are way off topic but I just had to post this. I used to ride my bike there. Nowadays - it's almost impossible to even drive thru the area.

Randhurst Mall, previously known as Randhurst Center or simply Randhurst, was a shopping mall that was located at the corner of Rand Road (U.S. Route 12) and Elmhurst Road (IL Route 83) in Mount Prospect, Illinois. The mall took its name from combining the names of these two roads. The original owner of the mall was the Randhurst Corporation (a joint venture of Carson Pirie Scott, Wieboldt's, and Montgomery Ward); the land is currently owned by Casto Lifestyle Properties. At the time of its 1962 opening, it was the first enclosed regional mall in the Chicago area and the largest enclosed air-conditioned space in the United States. At its 2008 closure, the mall was anchored by Bed Bath & Beyond, Carson Pirie Scott, and Costco. The mall has been demolished and is being rebuilt as a lifestyle center; the anchors are to remain as part of the new development.

28 May 2010 16:36 #14 by UNDER MODERATION

pacamom wrote: I always felt I was going around in circles there. :singing rain:

We are way off topic but I just had to post this. I used to ride my bike there. Nowadays - it's almost impossible to even drive thru the area.

Randhurst Mall, previously known as Randhurst Center or simply Randhurst, was a shopping mall that was located at the corner of Rand Road (U.S. Route 12) and Elmhurst Road (IL Route 83) in Mount Prospect, Illinois. The mall took its name from combining the names of these two roads. The original owner of the mall was the Randhurst Corporation (a joint venture of Carson Pirie Scott, Wieboldt's, and Montgomery Ward); the land is currently owned by Casto Lifestyle Properties. At the time of its 1962 opening, it was the first enclosed regional mall in the Chicago area and the largest enclosed air-conditioned space in the United States. At its 2008 closure, the mall was anchored by Bed Bath & Beyond, Carson Pirie Scott, and Costco. The mall has been demolished and is being rebuilt as a lifestyle center; the anchors are to remain as part of the new development.

I used to ride my bike there too- Right down Euclid. And don't worry about going off topic- I started the thread and i approve. Mods give her a pass here

29 May 2010 10:45 #15 by UNDER MODERATION
[youtube:2f3491fa]
[/youtube:2f3491fa]

30 May 2010 20:56 #16 by UNDER MODERATION
Saw him in Honolulu in febuary or March, I forget..It's a song about killing Arabs so you right wingnuts should love it

Lets make em Pa aay!

[youtube:3ahptp6j]
[/youtube:3ahptp6j]

01 Jun 2010 10:08 #17 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic MUSIC THREAD
I like this one better...
[youtube:214in9f5]
[/youtube:214in9f5]

02 Jun 2010 12:57 #18 by TPP
FLASHBACK TIME!!!!
[youtube:1x7xc56q]
[/youtube:1x7xc56q]

02 Jun 2010 13:17 #19 by TPP
Just because I like IT.........

[youtube:nrq826qx]
[/youtube:nrq826qx]

03 Jun 2010 08:25 #20 by TPP
I would like to dedicate this song once again to Vice Lord, and others that know who they areā€¦.
[youtube:1bsxxkzq]
[/youtube:1bsxxkzq]

BTW, I'll post what I think of mr. paisley now a days in The Ring.

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds