Looking for charitable donations

18 Sep 2010 11:12 #11 by V_A
VL this could be one of your better efforts.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Sep 2010 12:20 #12 by The Viking
So either he is totally full of crap or he is a total freeloader. He claims he travels the world almost monthly. He golfs several times a week. He is retired at 47. He is one of the top gamblers in the world and rarely loses. He owns tons of expensive things. But yet he comes on here asking for financial help for a family member? LMAO!!!! He is so full of crap!!! Or he is too selfish and too much of a tightwad to help someone who is supposedly a child prodigy in his family. Either way, this one totally busted you!

18 Sep 2010 13:47 #13 by Spykster

CinnamonGirl wrote: VL I wasn't born yesterday.

neither was he...

18 Sep 2010 13:48 #14 by Spykster

The Viking wrote: So either he is totally full of crap or he is a total freeloader. He claims he travels the world almost monthly. He golfs several times a week. He is retired at 47. He is one of the top gamblers in the world and rarely loses. He owns tons of expensive things. But yet he comes on here asking for financial help for a family member? LMAO!!!! He is so full of crap!!! Or he is too selfish and too much of a tightwad to help someone who is supposedly a child prodigy in his family. Either way, this one totally busted you!

BUSTED !!!!!!

18 Sep 2010 13:51 #15 by Spykster

Vice Lord wrote: I've set up a The Fidelity® Charitable Gift Fund for my grandkid and i'm looking for contributers. My grandaughter has an IQ of 147 already and she's only 5 years old. The money will be used for her college. This is a legal charity and donations are 100% tax deductable. PM me for details.

Anal Aperture...either you'll end up making license plates from setting up and draining a sham fund, or somehow you've gotten access to the computer in the mental institution you are ensconsed in... ANYWAY, if this little girl, IF she actually exists, AND is as brainy as you say, she'll freeload through the entire educational system on SCHOLARSHIPS and GRANTS...You are hereby...BUSTED again !!!

18 Sep 2010 14:03 #16 by Mr Peabody
Mr Lord,
This investment opportunity couldn't come at a better time, as I am about to come into a substantial sum of money. It seems my uncle has died tragically in Nigeria, but the barrister there going to wire the money from my uncles vast estate. Please PM your account info and pin number and I will have it deposited directly into your account. Thank you so much.

18 Sep 2010 14:08 #17 by Spykster

Mr Peabody wrote: Mr Lord,
This investment opportunity couldn't come at a better time, as I am about to come into a substantial sum of money. It seems my uncle has died tragically in Nigeria, but the barrister there going to wire the money from my uncles vast estate. Please PM your account info and pin number and I will have it deposited directly into your account. Thank you so much.

What a coincidence...I got a letter yesterday telling me my uncle died over there, too...Hey vl, give me the requested info,too

18 Sep 2010 14:42 #18 by Nmysys
VL:

You should have looked ahead and been nicer to people before you posted this B.S.

You reap what you sow!!!! Couldn't happen to a nicer guy!!!!!!! rofllol :woo hoo: :bash :bash :bash

18 Sep 2010 21:29 #19 by Spykster

Nmysys wrote: VL:

You should have looked ahead and been nicer to people before you posted this B.S.

You reap what you sow!!!! Couldn't happen to a nicer guy!!!!!!! rofllol :woo hoo: :bash :bash :bash

I concur with your astute observance...Really, if this kid's head is as big as an octopus's, she won't need a cent...she'll be getting sooo many scholarships and grants, she will have to turn a lot down, and still get a freebie edumacation from " soup to nuts." :biggrin:

18 Sep 2010 21:31 #20 by Spykster

Nmysys wrote: VL:

It also reminds me of the saying..." Be nice to those you meet on the way up, because you will be meeting them again on the way dooowwwnnn...!!! "

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds