Help! I don't know where else to turn.

22 Sep 2010 14:57 #11 by lydian82
:angry: oblivious with anger here. Will I get arrested if I go and stand on a corner in downtown Denver and ask for handouts? :JK:

I'm not a drinking woman but this whole thing may lead me there. :drunk:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Sep 2010 20:19 #12 by Spykster
If you can't afford an attorney...go to Legal Aid...do not accept illegal legal advice from civillians...

23 Sep 2010 13:02 #13 by TPP
Contact AspenLeaf on Pinecam, think she may be able to help out.

23 Sep 2010 14:53 #14 by lydian82
BAM! You've been served. :Crying:

My sister is going to get a hold of what money was left that I had set aside for medical expenses due to family history. Somehow she has always been able to avoid major criminal charges so why not again. So hating the legal system right now.

Anyone have $10K just laying around that would like to donate it. lol

Hmmmm. Legal Aid. Hmmm.

I'll drop Aspenleaf a note, wth it can't hurt.

25 Sep 2010 13:16 #15 by lydian82
:hater: Well, all this added stress has caused me to break out in shingles!

Never had them before, it's all around my eye and going up my left side of forehead and head. :Censored

I heard it's not contagious. My hubby is still worried and staying far far away from me.

26 Sep 2010 20:09 #16 by Hoot Owl
I am so sorry to hear about your new medical problems. Sounds like you need to consult a medical and a legal professional. Not a community website, although there may be some members that can offer sound advice.

26 Sep 2010 20:13 #17 by Spykster

lydian82 wrote: :hater: Well, all this added stress has caused me to break out in shingles!

Never had them before, it's all around my eye and going up my left side of forehead and head. :Censored

I heard it's not contagious. My hubby is still worried and staying far far away from me.

Do NOT accept legal advice from non-attorneys on this site...If you don't have enough money...get a hold of Legal Aid...

Time to create page: 0.136 seconds