Is the Clothesline a Right or Public Nuisance?

17 Sep 2010 20:24 #11 by spiritfeather
rofllol YOU PEOPLE AND YOUR DARN HOAS PLEASE TAKE THIS STUFF AND GO BACK INTO CITY SO YOU CAN LIVE JUST LIKE ALL OF YOUR NIEGHBORS. THERE IS NO PLACE FOR THIS UP HERE. I MOVED UP HERE SO I COULD HAVE MY CLOTHES LINE AND MY MESSY YARD AND MY DOGS ,CHICKENS, HORSE AND WHAT EVER . AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE THESE THINGS DON'T BUY NEXT TO THOSE OF US WHO HAVE :bash :bash :bash [/list] IT'S REALLY A NO BRAINER. AND IT'S ONLY THING THAT FRED SAIDS THAT I AGREE WITH JUST WISH HE WOULD TAKE HIS OWN ADVISE AND MOVE AWAY VERY FAR AWAY :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Sep 2010 20:38 #12 by spiritfeather
:sunshine: NO I'M NOT DONE YET I LOVE THE WAY MY JEANS FEEL NICE AND STIFF AND MY SHEETS SMELL SO GREAT :yeahthat: GUESS IT'S A COUNTRY THING CITY FOLKS JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT CLEANzz& FRESH MEANS :woo hoo: :woo hoo: :woo hoo: OKAY NOW I'M DONE :wink: HEADEDFOR A BIG HOT TUB OF WATER :woo hoo: :woo hoo: :woo hoo:

17 Sep 2010 20:44 #13 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Is the Clothesline a Right or Public Nuisance?
Hey spiritfeather just FYI. In the internet etiquette world, caps are considered shouting.

18 Sep 2010 08:13 #14 by mountaindollar
Have to admit sheets on a clothsline are the best!!!

Today it is cloths tomorrow they will say your dog is to ugly to be in the yard they heck next thing you know it will be your to ugly to be in the yard :biggrin: .

18 Sep 2010 09:57 #15 by Rockdoc
No HOA. It's my yard and on it I will do as I please. WINTH is wrong with a clothes line? It is the best way to dry clothes and having them smell great. Why by all the crap to put into your wash to make them smell like the outdoors when you have the real thing at your beckon call? Heck even in winter the job gets done well. Yes, it saves gas or electricity depending on the dryer you have. If you do not like my clothes line, keep your eyes on where you are going and don't look into my yard.

18 Sep 2010 14:01 #16 by Spykster

jf1acai wrote: If installed at the right height, it can be a good wake up call for anyone trying to sneak through your yard at night :wink:

Especially if you hang trebble hooks on fishing line at various heights along it's length... :VeryScared:

18 Sep 2010 18:59 #17 by ComputerBreath
I'd rather see a clothesline in someone's yard than all of the political signs or the home for sale signs that gather near a main road.

18 Sep 2010 21:34 #18 by Spykster

Rockdoc Franz wrote: No HOA. It's my yard and on it I will do as I please. WINTH is wrong with a clothes line? It is the best way to dry clothes and having them smell great. Why by all the crap to put into your wash to make them smell like the outdoors when you have the real thing at your beckon call? Heck even in winter the job gets done well. Yes, it saves gas or electricity depending on the dryer you have. If you do not like my clothes line, keep your eyes on where you are going and don't look into my yard.

It's " beck and call "...

19 Sep 2010 19:42 #19 by mozartsmom
I love my clothes line. I had one down in Centennial and hung it where the wildlife were the only to see it.

I love the smell of the clothes and with the economy the way it is, I would seriously tell any HOA to take a hike. After all, a clothes line is "Green".

19 Sep 2010 20:44 #20 by Spykster

mozartsmom wrote: I love my clothes line. I had one down in Centennial and hung it where the wildlife were the only to see it.

I love the smell of the clothes and with the economy the way it is, I would seriously tell any HOA to take a hike. After all, a clothes line is "Green".

I don't need a clothesline no mo because I don't wear clothes no mo... :biggrin:

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds