Welcome redsonia and Ronbo!

27 May 2010 14:09 #1 by Sunshine Girl
Hey there new members! Welcome redsonia and Ronbo. :sunshine: This is an awesome site with some wonderful positive energy. :thumbsup:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 May 2010 14:12 #2 by pound dog mom
Welcome redsonia and Ronbo, jump on in. We are having fun!!!!

27 May 2010 21:33 #3 by ScienceChic
Welcome! redsonia and Ronbo!

Red Sonja was one of my favorite heroines growing up - have you ever read any of the novels by David Smith and Richard Tierney? The cover art was just gorgeous!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

27 May 2010 21:36 #4 by MyMountainTown
Hi,

Let us know if we can help with anything. Great to have you here. :Welcome

285 Bound Staff

Proudly serving mountain Jeffco, Clear Creek & Park County!
You can also find & connect with us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn

720-608-0285

27 May 2010 21:52 #5 by Rockdoc
Replied by Rockdoc on topic Welcome redsonia and Ronbo!
Welcome home Redsonia and Ronbo> I hope you enjoy it here.

11 Jun 2010 08:50 #6 by redsonia

Science Chic wrote: Welcome! redsonia and Ronbo!

Red Sonja was one of my favorite heroines growing up - have you ever read any of the novels by David Smith and Richard Tierney? The cover art was just gorgeous!

Sorry it's taken me so long to respond - I didn't know this forum personally welcomed new members. What a nice touch!

Yes - I have red some of the books, and have a giant poster from the comic book. I love the fact that they have a female counterpart for Conan. I'm a huge fantasy/sci fi reader, and since my name is Sonia, it seems to be a good nic.

I like this site - thanks to all who started it. :peace:

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds