PartyLite Candle Party-anyone interested in attending?

24 Sep 2010 18:17 #1 by ScienceChic
Hey Ladies!

My mom's out visiting and I was about to put in an order for us with my PartyLite lady (EM likes to call her my Dealer, like I'm addicted or something!), when I thought that this might be another opportunity for a 285Bound get-together! There is absolutely NO obligation to purchase, just a requirement to come and have fun (and drink wine or beer or margaritas)! I love their candles and put in a couple of orders a year (I usually get so much my consultant puts me in as my own show, so I'm not looking for people to buy stuff and get me free items - I do that all on my own, much to the hubby's dismay!). I just would really, really love to have a 285 Girl's Party so if any of you are interested, and driving down to Lakewood isn't a hardship, I'm formally inviting you! Let me know and if there's any interest, I'll call my "Dealer" and see when she's available.

As an alternative, we once had one of these parties during a football Sunday, had the guys go downstairs and watch football while we partied upstairs, and then when we were done we joined the guys watching football - that way it's a bigger, more fun party and you ladies can bring your men to be entertained by EM and my kids!

Here's my consultant's website if you want a peek at what's available - they've got lovely holiday decorations!
http://www.partylite.biz/sites/ghoskins ... p16%202010

-SC

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Sep 2010 13:28 #2 by lydian82
I love partylite, but I will be broke for some time to come. :(:

Prolly wouldn't make good company either now. :sunrain:

26 Sep 2010 13:34 #3 by Cupcake
I've been looking for PartyLite candles up here for YEARS! I'm so there - put me on the list.

26 Sep 2010 13:45 #4 by serenity
Depending on when it is...I'd love to come!

To err is human, to forgive is canine~

19 Oct 2010 00:01 #5 by ScienceChic
Sorry this took me so long in following up - been playing phone tag with my consultant a bit, but mostly crazy busy!

She has one Saturday date available - November 13th around 2pm.

Anyone still interested? She's happy to do a party even with only 3 people and show off new scents (she's a good sales person, assertive, but not pushy - she backs off if she knows you can't buy anything and is super nice! I've known her for 7 years now and love her to death!). Again, I'm not looking for anyone to buy stuff, it's just an excuse to get some girls together and socialize!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

19 Oct 2010 09:07 #6 by serenity
Chic - I'm still interested! Thx

27 Oct 2010 19:47 #7 by ScienceChic
Sweet! It's officially booked! Saturday November 13th, 2pm, my place! PM me your address if you'd like to come and I'll mail you an invite, or let me know you'll be there and I'll PM you my addie! Looking forward to having y'all over! I'll have the hubby fix some yummy food and we'll open the wine cellar! I'll make it worth your while to come on down!!!

01 Nov 2010 20:07 #8 by freebird
I'm planning on making that lonnnnngggg drive to the big city, too! Count me in. I like candles but never heard of PartyLite. It will be interesting and I'm looking forward to it. I'll check again with Dimplszzz to see if she is planning to join us and we can car pool.

Serenity, do you want to meet somewhere off of 285 around Conifer and ride down with me? If so, just let me know.

01 Nov 2010 20:14 #9 by serenity
That sounds really neat, Freebird. Call me to set it up. 303-816-9773. Thanks

01 Nov 2010 21:13 #10 by ScienceChic
Yea Freebird! PM me your email and I'll send you an evite! It's really easy to get to my house - I'm about 30 min from Conifer to give you an idea of the distance. Serenity, I'll call you tomorrow!

Looking forward to having you all over!

Time to create page: 0.133 seconds