PartyLite Candle Party-anyone interested in attending?

02 Nov 2010 01:14 #11 by serenity

To err is human, to forgive is canine~

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Nov 2010 08:35 #12 by serenity
Shoot - checked my calendar this morning...I will be in Agate on the 13th house sitting & feeding the chickens & cows. I can't make it back by 2.

Really sorry I can't make it...hope you all have a ball. :Crying:

02 Nov 2010 12:07 #13 by ScienceChic
serenity - we'll be here for at least a couple of hours if you can make it down by 3 or 4 (or even 5!), we'll keep the party going in some form or another! (hint, my birthday is somewhere near that date and it's going to morph into that celebration later!!)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

02 Nov 2010 18:41 #14 by serenity
Let me have your address & phone & I'll try to hit it on my way back!

02 Nov 2010 21:23 #15 by ScienceChic
Okay - sorry it got too late to call you tonight! (I have an annoying habit of falling asleep while "staying with my daughter for one minute" as she requests at bedtime b/c I get so tired and then I wake up an hour or two later all bright eyed and bushy tailed, but having missed the whole early evening! Which happened tonight, sigh. I'm happy that she's at an age that she still wants me around so I won't complain!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

14 Nov 2010 15:29 #16 by ScienceChic
Thank you, thank you, thank you to the lovely ladies who came to the party yesterday! It was so much fun!

I missed you Serenity - hopefully we can meet soon!

We're definitely gonna need another Girl's Night Out event! :)

Time to create page: 0.135 seconds