More rain and snow Friday and Saturday?

13 May 2010 22:20 #1 by The Viking
Are you serious? Did we move to Seattle? Where is the sun??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 May 2010 08:27 #2 by CC
I am going to take a picture of my backyard. I set up my grandson's pool last weekend. Now it is just an oasis in the snow.At least the snow filled it some.

14 May 2010 08:30 #3 by The Viking

bandbvh wrote: I am going to take a picture of my backyard. I set up my grandson's pool last weekend. Now it is just an oasis in the snow.At least the snow filled it some.

Dare you to go swimming in it next week when it melts. I am going to post some pics too.

14 May 2010 08:37 #4 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic More rain and snow Friday and Saturday?
It will go from winter straight to summer. by next week you will all be warm again.

14 May 2010 08:49 #5 by The Viking

CinnamonGirl wrote: It will go from winter straight to summer. by next week you will all be warm again.

I thought so but now I just heard on the weather that there may be another storm moving in Tues night to Thur. But that should only be rain and I love Spring thunderstorms.
:woo hoo:

14 May 2010 08:54 #6 by Rockdoc
I'm going to enjoy the weather each an every day no matter where I am. It means I'm still alive and with enough sense to appreciate it all.

14 May 2010 09:04 #7 by The Viking

Rockdoc wrote: I'm going to enjoy the weather each an every day no matter where I am. It means I'm still alive and with enough sense to appreciate it all.

Great attitude! I love the snow too but the thing I love about Colorado is it's variety. And it hasn't been very varied lately. (very varied?) :Grin:

14 May 2010 10:47 #8 by Sunshine Girl

Rockdoc wrote: I'm going to enjoy the weather each an every day no matter where I am. It means I'm still alive and with enough sense to appreciate it all.

Amen! Any day above ground is a good one! The only weather I don't care for too much here is the really windy days.

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

14 May 2010 10:58 #9 by The Viking

Rockdocs Sunshine Girl wrote:

Amen! Any day above ground is a good one! The only weather I don't care for too much here is the really windy days.

I heard it put a great way the other day. I asked a guy in the gym how he was doing and he said 'any day on the green side is a good day.'

14 May 2010 13:08 #10 by CC
Amen RockDoc but.....can this pllleeeeaaaasssseee be the last time I have to shovel my decks for a little while?

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds