Hi there.

28 May 2010 20:24 #1 by Medicine Man
Hi there. was created by Medicine Man
Just wanted to do the polite thing and introduce myself. Like most of you I am also a pinecam member. I have lived up in Bailey since the mid 90's and graduated from Platte Canyon in 2000. I really enjoy this community and the individuals who live here. I spent my childhood moving all over the planet from Europe to S. America, but once I got to Bailey it became clear to me that this is where I wanted to stay. I guess, what I'm trying to say is, I've seen a lot of places, but this is the one to be.

I am a family man, I'm a medical marijuana provider and I also run a construction company. My wife raises chickens, so anyone looking for eggs or baby chicks, let us know. I'm looking forward to joining you in the forums. :woo hoo:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 May 2010 20:40 #2 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic Hi there.
Welcome MM, glad to have you here! I hope you enjoy the site.

28 May 2010 21:58 #3 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic Hi there.
Nice introduction there MM! Will you both be at the picnic in August? Love to meet both of you! :sunshine:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

29 May 2010 09:48 #4 by Medicine Man
Replied by Medicine Man on topic Hi there.
Tell us more about this picnic, please.

01 Jun 2010 20:43 #5 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic Hi there.
Hi MM! Do you have a local dispensary? I have a caregiver that takes good care of me but he only grows the one strain and I like to try different flavors now and then.

02 Jun 2010 07:50 #6 by Medicine Man
Replied by Medicine Man on topic Hi there.
Hi TM,

sorry, we do not have a storefront. Both Park and unincorporated Jeff Co have moratoriums in place until July 18th, and as of July 1st the state is implementing a moratorium on new dispensaries as well. Given all that there will not be any dispensaries up here for at least 13 more month.
My service is based on delivery only, since that is the only way to circumvent the moratoriums. However, I have gotten nothing other than positive feedback about the delivery. People really seem to appreciate the convenience of not having to go out.
As for variety I have a great selection. I usually have around ten strains on hand and I grow a total of 18 different ones that I cycle though all the time. On a first time visit, I usually bring one 1/8th of each the strains I currently have on hand, to give you a chance to see my product and to choose from a good variety. If you you find something you would like a greater amount of I can always return the next day. I just generally avoid showing up with more than three ounces on a first time visit.
All my meds are grown by myself, indoors, in soil with 100% organic nutrients and additives. Depending on where you are located I usually deliver the same day, if not it will be the next. I'm based out of Bailey so it's usually the past 6pm calls from Evergreen that I would service the next day.
Let me know if you would like me to stop by sometime so you can check out the selection.

Thank you and have a great day.

02 Jun 2010 07:56 #7 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic Hi there.

Medicine Man wrote: Tell us more about this picnic, please.

Send Becky a PM as she will be the hostess.

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

02 Jun 2010 08:22 #8 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic Hi there.
:wave: Hey TM, too :wave:

Time to create page: 0.133 seconds