Who is a good company to use for......

29 Sep 2010 12:43 #1 by Sunshine Girl
Any suggestions on who to hire for house cleaning up here? I saw someone who had some great reviews on one of these sites, but I forgot who it was. Any suggestions would be very much appreciated. Thank you! :sunshine:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Sep 2010 14:07 #2 by The Viking
Be careful with certain ones up here. They will leave and gossip about you and your house. They will sit and tell anyone who will listen what shape your house was in when they came to clean it. VERY unprofessional!!! You know who I mean!

29 Sep 2010 14:25 #3 by Martin Ent Inc

The Viking wrote: Be careful with certain ones up here. They will leave and gossip about you and your house. They will sit and tell anyone who will listen what shape your house was in when they came to clean it. VERY unprofessional!!! You know who I mean!

Maybe a few but they don't last. Most are reliable and proffesional especially ones that have been in it forever.

Aloha Serenity, Inc. 15 years serving Tiny Town to Shawnee and Evergreen Meadows area.
303-838-9196 Sherry

29 Sep 2010 14:30 #4 by pacamom
I assume you have already tried 285 Housecleaning?

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href=" 285bound.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=30&t...85+and+housecleaning " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1479&start=10&hilit=285+and+housecleaning<!-- l -->

29 Sep 2010 14:32 #5 by JMC
285 housecleaning is great, send you a pm

29 Sep 2010 14:44 #6 by The Viking

Martin Ent Inc wrote:

The Viking wrote: Be careful with certain ones up here. They will leave and gossip about you and your house. They will sit and tell anyone who will listen what shape your house was in when they came to clean it. VERY unprofessional!!! You know who I mean!

Maybe a few but they don't last. Most are reliable and proffesional especially ones that have been in it forever.

Aloha Serenity, Inc. 15 years serving Tiny Town to Shawnee and Evergreen Meadows area.
303-838-9196 Sherry

I agree, there are some great ones up here. Just a few to watch out for.

29 Sep 2010 14:53 #7 by BuyersAgent1
I'm embarrassed at some of the things a local housekeeper has told me about her clients, not to mention things she has told me about people whose homes she "didn't have time to clean."

29 Sep 2010 15:00 #8 by The Viking

BuyersAgent wrote: I'm embarrassed at some of the things a local housekeeper has told me about her clients, not to mention things she has told me about people whose homes she "didn't have time to clean."

I wonder if it is the same person? I think people should be prewarned about her before hiring her.

29 Sep 2010 16:26 #9 by JMC
Some are good , some awful and a few great choose carefully. I have had all 3 types over the years

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds