Conifer High School Graduation Today

29 May 2010 06:57 #1 by Wayne Harrison
Hope you're having a good Memorial Day weekend along the 285 corridor. Conifer High holds graduation ceremonies for the first time at the high school (11 a.m.). Watch for increased traffic in the area and shuttle buses running from the park-n-rides at Mountain View and Aspen Park.

Also, keep an eye out for fires this weekend, with all the happy campers in the area. :camping:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 May 2010 08:31 #2 by CC
Congrats to your beautiful daughter today and to you and your wife for an outstanding job of raising such a fine young woman.

29 May 2010 08:32 #3 by EddieWess
Congratulations to your daughter. My two kids graduated from CHS. I don't suppose the missus will ever get out though.

29 May 2010 21:08 #4 by Sunshine Girl
Congrats to the the grads!!!!!!! :woo hoo:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

30 May 2010 07:05 #5 by PhoneGeek
Congrats Conifer High School Seniors!! :Cheer: :Cheer: :Cheer:

Wayne how was the first graduation at Conifer?

30 May 2010 07:51 #6 by Wayne Harrison
It was very nice. albeit quite sunny and hot. The clouds didn't roll in until it was over. The program went very smoothly and was interesting.

30 May 2010 08:26 #7 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Conifer High School Graduation Today
So cool. I cried through my son's graduation.

30 May 2010 14:22 #8 by Sunshine Girl

WayneHarrison wrote: It was very nice. albeit quite sunny and hot. The clouds didn't roll in until it was over. The program went very smoothly and was interesting.

That's what my son said. Him and a bunch of his friends went yesterday and got fried. When will they learn? So, of course today they went to Elitches. :bash

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds